Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Associated Artists (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Hirama Mikio - MONORAL (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=854)

Migoto 2008.12.01 03:27 PM

Actually I'm confused on where should I ask him to sign (IF I have the chance to). The digipack, the booklet, the actual disc...?
Where do you think it fits better?

Yahiko 2008.12.01 03:47 PM

all of them??

i will ask him to sign the paper cover, the disc and the lyrics of kao

pocket 2008.12.02 07:10 AM

Let him choose maybe?, but personally I always like the cover of insert booklets signed.

I'm not sure if he's actually going to turn up to the signing sessions since some previous Monoral signing sessions/events etc have only featured the two main members of the band, but it might be different for this tour? (I hope so, I'm bribing someone to get something signed for me). I think whatever happens he's going to be a bit surprised at the fact that some fans are going just to see him rather than the band he is supporting. I know some people I know go to Erekashi concerts just for Mikio though.

I'm still wondering why Mikio-san looks like he's crying in that picture on the Monoral tour blog. :unsure:

Migoto 2008.12.02 04:02 PM

I'm not sure he'll be in the signing sessions, too, but I might have the chance of having it signed anyway... :)
And I'm going to the live to see both MONORAL *and* Mikio.

pocket 2008.12.03 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Migoto (Post 42416)
I'm not sure he'll be in the signing sessions, too, but I might have the chance of having it signed anyway... :)

Definitely worth the chance!!!!

and anyway MONORAL are a really enjoyable fun live band, with Mikio on lead guitar and backup vocals the show will probably be utterly fabulous. :wub: I hope they get to play Casbah so Mikio can rock out.......and of course Everest.... his playing on the album version is pretty awesome, I'd love to hear that played live. Awww and Kiri too......

Lena-chan 2008.12.03 02:07 AM

yeeeeeeeees
I hope they play kiri X33333333
I love this song

pocket 2008.12.03 03:26 AM

It's near enough guaranteed they will play it at every gig from now until forever, especially since the band said it was largely due to the popularity of "kiri" that the South American tour was possible. :)

Yahiko 2008.12.03 11:55 AM

Migoto: One stuff from JaME confirmed he will be during the signing session !

Glathannus 2008.12.03 01:07 PM

Now if only they would tour North America, my limited copy of Electric Mole (already signed by HZM) would be complete. I'd also have him sign my copy of Beautiful View, from back when he was still called "Micky".

Migoto 2008.12.03 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yahiko (Post 42456)
Migoto: One stuff from JaME confirmed he will be during the signing session!

That's great! I know a bunch of people who are going to the concert just to watch him.
In fact, I was asked to help JaME in the translation for the band, while they're in São Paulo. I hope to be able to hang out with Mikio... :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glathannus (Post 42460)
I'd also have him sign my copy of Beautiful View, from back when he was still called "Micky".

I'm sure he would be very surprised to be asked to sign one of those!