Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Jihen single 12.02.09 (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=1361)

frecklegirl 2009.10.21 06:52 PM

lol Kameda in that picture still cracks me up. And Ringo's shoes are just about as crazy as Uki and Hata's hair.

Scribble R 2009.10.21 11:57 PM

Kameda is so camp it's surreal. Wife and kids indeed...

kuro_neko 2009.10.22 01:10 AM

no way, kameda realizes how ridiculous he is. everytime I've seen him in person he has acted so natural, and in the promotional materials he acts so comedic, its totally his image, its all in good fun for him, just like the Electric Mole swimming intro he had.

hata is the only one who actually looks like he would be any decent at competing or actually running in this video. I have no idea what Ringo thinks she is going to do in those shoes. Seriously, what was her stylist thinking.

Glathannus 2009.10.22 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuro_neko (Post 63764)
hata is the only one who actually looks like he would be any decent at competing or actually running in this video.

I disagree. I have more faith in Izawa outrunning Hata (over a medium distance if not a short distance). Sometimes when I look at Hata I see someone whose aging has been ravaged by stress or cigarettes or both. Whether or not he still smokes or has ever smoked, I don't think he would be able to chase Izawa for more than 1-2 blocks. Hata hasn't been aging entirely gracefully, while Izawa looks like a clean dorky boy in comparison. Yeah, I would expect Hata to do better in.. weight-lifting, but I don't expect him to be the best at any form of endurance which involves getting off of your ass. He definitely wouldn't last for more than half a soccer match.

Scribble R 2009.10.22 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuro_neko (Post 63764)
no way, kameda realizes how ridiculous he is. everytime I've seen him in person he has acted so natural, and in the promotional materials he acts so comedic, its totally his image, its all in good fun for him, just like the Electric Mole swimming intro he had.

I know that Kameda plays up to it. But man can he camp it up (And I'm saying that when there are thousands of camp 'acts' on TV)

You don't think that Ukigumo looks like he could compete? I think he looks the most athletic in that pic (And he looks like one of my past PE teachers =P) Izawa looks the most awkward.

a_grumble_cake 2009.10.22 11:02 AM

Kameda seems like a lot of fun to hang out with. I'd love to meet him some day.

Is there an official TJ email where I can protest Ringo's choice of shoes in the new promo shots?

edit: oh so Kameda has a blog? I'm cyber-stalking him as of now!

Maou 2009.10.22 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glathannus (Post 63765)
I disagree. I have more faith in Izawa outrunning Hata (over a medium distance if not a short distance).

Hata is a dancer and is awesome enough to play a game of soccer with himself...

Scribble R 2009.10.22 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_grumble_cake (Post 63775)
Kameda seems like a lot of fun to hang out with. I'd love to meet him some day.

Is there an official TJ email where I can protest Ringo's choice of shoes in the new promo shots?

edit: oh so Kameda has a blog? I'm cyber-stalking him as of now!

a_grumble_cake 2009.10.22 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scribble R (Post 63778)

his profile has a list of things he loves and google translate says one of them is "hard man".
as far as I'm concerned this translation is 100% correct!

Scribble R 2009.10.22 12:15 PM

Maybe this place should focus entirely on Kameda and be renamed to 'Electric Hole Forums'

And according to that profile, he was born in New York!