Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Product Reviews & Information (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   [SR] 2009.06.24 - Sanmon Gossip (CD) [Album] (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=1126)

Scribble R 2009.06.23 12:22 AM

MaruSAD is AWESOME. SO IMPRESSED. She does RnB, and does it WELL.

kuro_neko 2009.06.23 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justriiingo (Post 58058)
First impressions:

#1 Vogue: Strangely, I hear more Izawa than HZM in the keys. Good song though.

#4: Maru chiten kara, Great verse! The chorus kinda destroys the song though.

#9: Mayakashi yasaotoko is pretttty damn awesome. THANK YOU SOIL&"PIMP"SESSIONS! This is what I call a good collaboration!

#10: Togatta teguchi is quite awesome as well. Starts out as a "wtf" track for me, but it gets better! Who's this Nakayama Nobuhiko guy, I seem to like his contributions quite a bit.

#14: Marusadi, i dig the R&B vibes. Nice job Ukigumo! See if you'd done more of this stuff I would have liked you more. I wanna hear a remix of this one!

this is so funny. some people are like MARUSU IS THE WORST EVER and some people are like ITS GOOD XD

um, Nakayama Nobuhiko did synths for SS and generally does most of the synth work for Ringo's albums. that song was arranged by him, Mr. Drunk (Mummy-D), and Bakeneko Killer YOU HAPPY HMMM??! (listed in that order on the offical credits)

Scribble R 2009.06.23 12:30 AM

And it is Gospel-ish, by the way.

ChickShhh 2009.06.23 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuro_neko (Post 58061)
this is so funny. some people are like MARUSU IS THE WORST EVER and some people are like ITS GOOD XD

um, Nakayama Nobuhiko did synths for SS and generally does most of the synth work for Ringo's albums. that song was arranged by him, Mr. Drunk (Mummy-D), and 化猫キラー (listed in that order on the offical credits)

Edit: I'm fine thank you, but this is really different.

letemp 2009.06.23 12:38 AM

so the thank you in yokyou is actually part of the actual lyric, it's my favorite part in expo version ^^

justriiingo 2009.06.23 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuro_neko (Post 58061)
this is so funny. some people are like MARUSU IS THE WORST EVER and some people are like ITS GOOD XD)

dude, we're EMF. There has to be something we disagree about!

Scribble R 2009.06.23 12:46 AM

I don't like Roudousha on first listen. Song didn't need to be that long. Mittei will grow on me.

bromithia 2009.06.23 01:08 AM

Yeahhhh, it's a tad too long. Still a good track.

natsume 2009.06.23 01:51 AM

From the Marusadi English lyrics in the booklet:

"I'll rip into those robes and pursue the Dharma
A Buddhist monk of my own would feel fine
Selflessness and cessation get you Nirvana
If Kurt would beat my Gretsch, I think I'd fly"

Are these new? They are a variation on the theme, for sure, just wondering if they have been seen before. Very intriguing.

I just rewatched a Hendrix documentary, and the last verse is pretty chilling;

"I'm looking for a good way to fly
I'm searching for a way you can't buy
You know I know a kickin' way to die
It's rock and roll, martyrs keep the fans high
Still floating, as time goes by"

I LOVE the new version, btw.
And also, btw, I highly doubt Shiina is about to off herself.

This is a fucking great album, but I haven't digested it yet.

Orenji 2009.06.23 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by letemp (Post 58066)
so the thank you in yokyou is actually part of the actual lyric, it's my favorite part in expo version ^^

I wonder if she decided to include that "Thank You" part because of the Ringo EXPO 08 extension theme...