Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Polls (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Favourite song off Muzai Moratorium (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=224)

Glathannus 2007.05.19 05:54 PM

This is too tough of a choice.
I love all three of the opening tracks.

Used to be annoyed with the album version of Koufukuron until one day I listened to it while I was stoned (and with an Onkyo home theatre system - which oddly enough was the perfect fit for the recordings/mixes of Muzai Moratorium).

Akane Sasu Kiro Terasaredo is underrated. After that, I think the album goes mostly downhill from there, with Keikoku being an exception.

I realize the electric guitar melody of Keikoku is somewhat easy to overplay, but if you look past that and pay attention to the way the organ fits in, it's really a brilliant song - better than most (but certainly not all) of Shouso Strip.

Final Answer?
I'm not picking a favorite and I'm not sure if/when I ever will. All I know are which tracks are my least favorites, and there aren't enough of those to do any truly effective process of elimination.

golem09 2007.05.19 06:19 PM

It's hard to decide between Maurno Uchi, Shido to Hakuchuumu and Onaji yoru, but I think Maruno uchi makes the list for me. Everything just fits together so perfetly...

justriiingo 2007.05.19 06:39 PM

Suberidai. :P

Nah. Keikoku.

Maou 2007.05.19 06:47 PM

I went with Morphine.

natsume 2007.05.19 07:46 PM

Tough. This is actually the last album of pretty much everything except HF that I gave a good listenning to.

But it is Tadashii machi for me, hands down. It seems like it is about lost love and regret, but it feels like a new beginning, it takes place in a new place for the protagonist, and it is so fitting for the first on her first.

Full throttle, big, great melody, very cool vibe to it. It just gives me shivers sometimes. And the Electric Mole version kicks ass.

TJ should definitely resurect this one this fall.

oasis_heart3 2007.05.20 12:33 PM

I like pretty much all of the songs on this album, but my nod goes to "Keikoku". Something about the melody and lyrics is just really powerful to me...

"Tadashii Machi" was a close second though. (^^) I rarely hear Japanese songs rhyme, so I thought it was pretty cool. <3

Kasanagi 2007.05.20 03:33 PM

I picked Koko de kisushite, I actually like Marunounchi more right now, but I know time and again I'll listen to "Kiss" and find something to like about it, and I keep telling myself to learn the guitar solo in the DO version. Besides "Kiss" looks so lonely on the chart there with 0 vote :P
Other than that I may have picked Kabukichou or Keikou; just for the sexiness in the very last note SR sings in both of them. :)

Cosmo! 2007.05.21 03:37 AM

I voted for Morphine, with Marunouchi Sadistic at a close second.

ChickShhh 2007.05.22 11:38 PM

Tadashii machi for sure.

The most catchy opening among all the SR/TJ albums.

Lena-chan 2007.05.23 03:32 AM

I like tadashii machi EM version better
none likes sid to hakuchuumu ó_ò