Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Product Reviews & Information (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   [TJ] 2007.09.26 - Variety (CD) [Album] (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=629)

imagoth2004 2007.12.07 09:16 PM

The song sounds like (in relation to the movie) it would belong in the credits. As the first song played. Which reminds me. Is the movie out?

Yahiko 2007.12.07 09:23 PM

22nd december out :) and yes its the ending theme

imagoth2004 2007.12.07 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yahiko (Post 21514)
22nd december out :) and yes its the ending theme

HA! ROCK! I'm drunk, and even I can still guess correctly! *happy dance*

evilBOXevil 2007.12.08 09:05 PM

I've still never listened to all of 'variety' at once. I've tried. Everything goes along from song to song....and then this weird bassline ripoff (..shining bright on broooaaaadwaaay" ...doop do..doopy doop doo doo..) starts, and I hear this super nasal male voice whine from my speakers...It disturbs me, and I have to turn it off. It actually makes me angry.

I say alot of stupid or sarcastic things on here, but I'm being completely serious:
This one of the shittiest songs I have ever heard in my entire life.

Cinders 2007.12.08 09:53 PM

Ok, I've had enough time to come to grips with Variety.

I love Osca, I love Killer Tune, I love Kronekodow.

But the rest of the songs....ugh.

This is clearly the worst of the 3 TJ albums.

HEDOfloe 2007.12.08 10:14 PM

If by worst you mean the third best of their albums then I agree :D

frecklegirl 2007.12.08 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilBOXevil (Post 21574)
This one of the shittiest songs I have ever heard in my entire life.

Which song do you mean? Or all of them?

And I am beginning to agree with the general sentiment here. I liked it at first but now many of the songs are becoming bland to my ears. I like Kingyo no Hako and Killer Tune a lot, and some others I like well enough, but almost all the rest are just so... they do nothing for me.

And Hedo, will you just let people say they don't like something? I don't see you jumping in to defend Kyouiku or Hirama or whatever if someone says it sucks, so quit taking it so damn personally if someone expresses a negative opinion about something you omg loooove and support. Even if this statement here was by far one of your less ridiculous.

fluffiethesock 2007.12.09 02:07 AM

I <3 Hedo and I <3 Hirama and I <3 frecklegirl

And I <miss3 Badtzmaru again because she should be <3ing people with me

PS - I certainly don't mind Tsukigime-hime, but for the most part I'm disappointed by it these days. It had so much potential to be a great song, but instead it's kinda just there.

PS II - Actually, I think I'll like it again if I listen to it in the car. That usually helps me re-evaluate dead music.

ChickShhh 2007.12.09 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frecklegirl (Post 21587)
Which song do you mean? Or all of them?

He means killer tune i think

'doop do..doopy doop doo doo'

golem09 2007.12.09 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChickShhh (Post 21598)
He means killer tune i think

'doop do..doopy doop doo doo'

I think he's talking about Boutomin