Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ringo Haku '18 -Fuwaku no Yoyuu- (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=2302)

zeroryouko 2019.01.27 03:30 PM

Ringo Haku '18 -Fuwaku no Yoyuu-

FYI, the WOWOW version is now out, if you know where to find it.

Orenji 2019.01.27 08:01 PM

Ma chérie is amazing. The concert is really good, but she really needs to release new music. I'm tiiiiiiiired of the same songs being played at every single tour.

Scribble R 2019.02.01 12:27 AM

I really enjoyed this show. I didn't know that she says SHAZAM! in that one song -- which changes the entire way I listen to it.

I actually appreciated the visuals and dancers this time round. The setlist looked pretty disappointing, but she did a pretty good job of making them work.

deadgrandma 2019.02.01 03:47 AM

That's literally the entire discussion this show inspired. RIP EMF

Orenji 2019.02.01 02:43 PM

She definitely NEEDS to release a new album before she tours again.

Lena-chan 2019.02.02 01:56 AM

I'll wait for a more compact version to come out, there's no way I will spare more than 10 GB in my computer for just a live performance of the present SR

thespidereggs 2019.02.02 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 99468)
That's literally the entire discussion this show inspired. RIP EMF

Any thoughts?

Haven't watched it yet but I figure I'll get around to it. As someone who's usually a fan of her smaller shows I'm not super pressed on it, especially since the songs I haven't already heard live are the more blase ones she's released lately (e.g. Jiyuu-dom, Manukidoori, etc.).

I'm tempted to wait for the DVD release to see if Hai Hai makes it onto the encore selection.

Orenji 2019.02.03 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thespidereggs (Post 99472)
I'm tempted to wait for the DVD release to see if Hai Hai makes it onto the encore selection.

It won't. The day they recorded this, she played different songs for the encore, sadly.

thespidereggs 2019.03.20 06:37 AM

Ringo Haku '18 - Blu-Ray / DVD Release Announced

Kronekodow has announced the Blu-Ray and DVD release for Ringo Haku '18 on May 1st. More info here.

Exciting news (for me at least) - Hai Hai has made it onto the DVD bonus tracks! It turns out the DVD includes both her Nov. 25th and 22nd dates.

Track listing:
1. 機知との遭遇  -Sound&Vivision-
2. 本能
3. 流行
4. 雨傘
5. 日和姫
6. APPLE
7. マ・シェリ
8. 積木遊び
9. 個人授業
10. どん底まで
11. 神様、仏様
12. 化粧直し
13. カーネーション
14. ありきたりな女
15. いろはにほへと
16. 歌舞伎町の女王
17. 人生は夢だらけ
18. 東京は夜の七時
19. 長く短い祭
20. 旬
21. 恋の呪文はスキトキメキトキス
22. ちちんぷいぷい
23. 目抜き通り <2018年11⽉22⽇>
24. 獣ゆく細道
25. ジユーダム
26. 悲しみの果て
27. 五右衛門
28. きらきら武士
29. 夢のあと
ending 丸ノ内サディスティックneetskills remix

< bonus track>
はいはい <2018年11⽉22⽇>
余裕み時間
Apparently, there are also murmurs of a new album release also in May, but who knows.

chestnutflowers 2019.03.20 11:26 AM

Looking forward to Hai Hai.

If she's releasing an album in two months she'll have to make an announcement sooner than later.

I can't imagine what the tracklist will look like with all the singles she's released since SUNNY.

deadgrandma 2019.03.20 07:44 PM

Hai Hai is only on the kronekodow one though right (actually as far as I can tell, there is no general public version announced yet- and if it does you know it's gonna have one of them half covers)

As for the album release, its May 27th and has Regular (3,240 yen) and Special Edition (3,888 yen). Well, allegedly. Coming from the same mystery source that got all the details of SUNNY right before it was announced, and had called it on the above blu ray too.

My collection is well fucked up and missing a bunch of new stuff now too, so it's nice to not have any pressure to buy Ringo releases I don't want. Wish I'd done it 5 years back.

Lena-chan 2019.03.21 12:27 AM

If she is releasing a new album at least a couple of new tracks will be good

I hope
O______O

thespidereggs 2019.03.21 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chestnutflowers (Post 99504)
I can't imagine what the tracklist will look like with all the singles she's released since SUNNY.

It'll probably be a similar ratio to SUNNY: about 50% singles, 50% new material.

Considering the singles since SUNNY released...
Shijou no Jinsei
Nagaku Mijikai Matsuri
Kamisama, Hotokesama
Jiyuu-Dom
Menuki Doori
Kemono Yuku Hosomichi

Hell, if we splice the new material between this project and SUNNY we could have a great proper album #4 :lol:

deadgrandma 2019.03.21 05:30 PM

至上の人生
どん底まで
長く短い祭
神様、仏様
ジユーダム
目抜き通り
獣ゆく細道
ma cherie

Are all the possible songs she could put on it (none of these have a place on an album yet). So she only needs like 4 new songs to call it an album...

thespidereggs 2019.03.21 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 99509)
至上の人生
どん底まで
長く短い祭
神様、仏様
ジユーダム
目抜き通り
獣ゆく細道
ma cherie

Are all the possible songs she could put on it (none of these have a place on an album yet). So she only needs like 4 new songs to call it an album...

I right forgot about Donzoko Made, thanks! I'm guessing she wouldn't go as far as putting a b side and a cover on a studio album, but honestly who knows? Hopefully we might get some new arrangements at least...

Orenji 2019.03.22 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 99509)
至上の人生
どん底まで
長く短い祭
神様、仏様
ジユーダム
目抜き通り
獣ゆく細道
ma cherie

Four of those songs are collabs, so I think she might save them for an eventual collaboration album. I don't think Donzoko Made, being a b-side, will make it into the album. Wishful thinking, though. Nobody would have thought Ariamaru would appear in SUNNY, and she did that, so who knows at this point. Dying to hear the studio version of Ma chérie.

Scribble R 2019.03.28 01:54 AM

Don't most of those songs have five characters? Isn't that her pattern now?

Orenji 2019.03.28 06:39 PM

Yeah, even Ma chérie has 5 characters: マ‧シェリ

JimmyKoria 2019.03.29 07:49 PM

Her lives always have a few good renditions but I'm also tired of hearing the same stuff. I love the classics but I'm starved for new stuff.

I never heard Ma Cherie CM bit. I wish she'd just make an album of 100% new stuff. Some of that stuff is old.

Lena-chan 2019.04.23 11:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, the recently posted youtube videos are from this live, right?!
I have to say that when I watched this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvbYDcJlXx8
it made me appreciate the whole song better
of course it's weak compared to a couple of other tracks in the tribute album
however, if I was listening to it only as a hiphop single and suddenly realised it had so many Ringo references I would be so thrilled it would go into my eternal favorite playlist
or not, maybe I would just put it on repeat for 2 days, who knows!
but it's refreshing for sure!

And what about Ringo's entrance around the end of the video?!
AWESOME
and that dress reminds me of queen Violet Chachki's last minutes with the crown

Orenji 2019.04.25 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 99609)
and that dress reminds me of queen Violet Chachki's last minutes with the crown

Oh, that Violet outfit is impossible to top, even by Ringo! :wub:

gekokujyo 2019.06.01 08:38 AM

hai hai is so great on the dvd

Orenji 2019.06.02 06:50 PM

I'm so glad she didn't leave it out. It's the best moment of the show.

deadgrandma 2019.06.02 07:08 PM

Why is it 1080i? It's 2019.

The sound is audibly bricked throughout

Basic quality control pls Ringo.

shirasagi 2019.06.03 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 99790)
Why is it 1080i? It's 2019.

The sound is audibly bricked throughout

Basic quality control pls Ringo.

Was the sound better on the TV rip? I haven't seen either and have been holding out on this, because the Hyakkiyakô concert sounded much better on the official release IIRC (+ included extra footage).

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) 2019.06.03 09:06 AM

It's substantially better on the TV rip. She went out of her way to ruin the Blu-ray audio for some reason.

deadgrandma 2019.06.03 03:47 PM

Yeah and until this one, you could generally count on the blu rays to have decent sound.

Ringos just testing how dumb her fans are and how much she can get away with I can feel it.

shirasagi 2019.06.05 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 99801)
Yeah and until this one, you could generally count on the blu rays to have decent sound.

Ringos just testing how dumb her fans are and how much she can get away with I can feel it.

I actually bought the Live box set from 2013 mostly for the sound and so I could replace the DVD audio rips and that worked great. That's not great if this one doesn't hold up to the standard...

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) 2019.06.05 02:35 PM

If you're buying this just for an audio rip, you'd be best just using the TV audio instead. Custom CUE sheet for the timings, but that's not a hard task.