Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Product Reviews & Information (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   [TJ] 2012.01.18 - Color Bars (CD) [Album] (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=1906)

matan-san 2012.01.16 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W3iHong (Post 81084)
Konya wa Karasawagi is pretty good. I like the way her voice changes pitch constantly.

I also really like this song now, after watching it's video (which is unfortunately still much better the song itself) in repeat. I think it's their best video until now. my favorite part is when ringo shoot herself and after that keeps on singing like nothing happened.

talking about her voice, I feel it's now became a bit grating in the higher register, she should use her lower register more

Orenji 2012.01.16 11:42 AM

Oh, this is gonna be fun.

ShadyNook 2012.01.16 11:45 AM

Her voice has always grating in the higher register. She can suppress it as much as she wants by singing in the lower register, but she was bone that way. Ringo's voice was built for rock.

matan-san 2012.01.16 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyNook (Post 81091)
but she was bone that way

"Baby, I was bone that way..." :P

Tokyo Jihad 2012.01.16 12:50 PM

Reminder! If you are lucky enough to have found a private leak of the album, please contain yourself until there is at least a wide leak available, or the release, whichever comes first.

Maou 2012.01.16 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyNook (Post 81091)
Her voice has always grating in the higher register. She can suppress it as much as she wants by singing in the lower register, but she was bone that way. Ringo's voice was built for rock.

Her voice sounds touched up a lot of times on newer releases. Kinda like they're adding some compression to tone down those highs. At least that's the impression I get from from comparing her in person to what's available on DVD.

LoBFCanti 2012.01.16 02:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 5503

Then I realized that iTunes exists.

gekokujyo 2012.01.16 03:24 PM

Well, it's pretty lame for the exclusive few who have heard the record to be discussing it here since everybody else hasn't, and can't contribute to the discussion, which sort of defeats the purpose of this thread/forum.

frecklegirl 2012.01.16 05:39 PM

Why does this have to happen every time? Some of you just looove to show off that you heard it first, don't you? There's really no other explanation for making posts like that. People have gotten in major trouble for doing that in the past, so you really should know better.

As for those of you who are jealous and not-so-subtlely asking where the lucky early listeners heard it, you know that's against the rules. Do not ask for or even hint at requests. Again... you should know better!

LoBFCanti 2012.01.16 07:52 PM

All I'm asking is for whoever receive their copy.....give me there skype name and I'll listen to it with them over voicechat. That's all I asking!

-------

Nah I can wait two days. Hopefully Kinokuniya doesn't want the upper realm of heaven for it when they get it in stock. I remember when they got Kono yo no Kagiri 3 days before it was official due to be released- It was like $32. I didn't reliable internet then, I bit the bullet. I didn't regret it though, I played the hell out of Sakuran and Karisome Otome.