Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Product Reviews & Information (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   [TJ] 2004.11.25 - Kyouiku (CD) [Album] (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=24)

HEDOfloe 2007.04.13 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluffiethesock (Post 1737)
I don't quite understand what everyone means when they say that this album was recorded badly. There are parts of Adult that sound pretty bad too.

Example: Shuraba (adult ver.) -- near the end of the guitar solo jawn near the beginning, at around 1:10/1:11, if you listen closely with the sound turned up, you can hear a fuzzy sound a second before the drums come back in. I assume it's because they threw the drum track back in there and it wasn't recorded as well as the others (I know nothing about editing). Is this the kind of stuff that you say is wrong with Kyouiku?

Its the raw sound of kyouiku that is said to be "wrong" with it. Its the voice and the music are more mashed together so it sounds less professional if you will. I think this is a testament to their skill that they can have a raw sounding album be this great.

Jer 2007.04.14 10:40 AM

Kyouiku in it's lovely raw state is better than what most high-budget major artists release throughout their entire careers. :)

HEDOfloe 2007.04.14 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jer (Post 1788)
Kyouiku in it's lovely raw state is better than what most high-budget major artists release throughout their entire careers. :)

OH 0o0 well said! ^_^

Maou 2007.04.16 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badtzmaru (Post 1647)
He looked old in the "Sounan" PV, too. PVs don't flatter him very much. :(

The demon agrees.

badtzmaru 2007.04.16 07:17 PM

He actually doesn't look that bad there, except for the weird horns. :mellow:

justriiingo 2007.04.16 08:07 PM

Hirama's best PV is the half-transvestite one. But I can't find it on youtube anymore!! *cries*

HEDOfloe 2007.04.16 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maou (Post 2055)

The demon agrees.

Exactly what is this video about? I like his horns :lol:

Lena-chan 2007.04.17 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maou (Post 2055)

now I have sure
hes was the best man that SR had in her life

old.boy 2008.03.16 12:15 AM

You know, I'm kind of confused that there's so much mutual distaste for this album.

It was actually my favorite of all of theirs. I thought the kind of grungy-rock really suited the band at that period. It really grew on me the second I heard it. I kind of liked the fuzz and the feedback and static--hell, I would even go far enough as to say it was musical!

I feel like the chemistry of the band during the recording of this album was definitely perfect. I guess you could argue that the later albums were better put together, but there's something about this album that stands out that none of the other albums could try to touch.

My 2ยข.

HEDOfloe 2008.03.16 07:14 AM

Whoooaaa you definitely have the wrong idea. There is absolutely no "mutual distaste" for this album.