Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Associated Artists (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Hirama Mikio - MONORAL (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=854)

Migoto 2008.09.22 05:53 PM

If I'm able to get near him, I'll try to have him sign one of his solo albums.

justriiingo: I don't think they sound that much like L'Arc... but they're signed on hyde's label, Vamprose, so there may be some similarities...

Lena-chan 2008.09.23 05:04 AM

I'll make a hirama t-shirt and ask to him sign, it's sexier

Yahiko 2008.09.23 12:44 PM

he will say

"where did you get it? :@@@@@@@ this is fake no sign fake no sign! >O renachan"

justriiingo 2008.09.23 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Migoto (Post 38885)
justriiingo: I don't think they sound that much like L'Arc... but they're signed on hyde's label, Vamprose, so there may be some similarities...

Yeah the other songs sound nothing like L'arc. It's just that one song. I'm not feeling this band so far yet. Have they released anything else?

And oh, I didn't know that Hyde had his own record label! Anything good from there to recommend?

Migoto 2008.09.23 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justriiingo (Post 38960)
Yeah the other songs sound nothing like L'arc. It's just that one song. I'm not feeling this band so far yet. Have they released anything else?

And oh, I didn't know that Hyde had his own record label! Anything good from there to recommend?

They're two full albums are Petrol and Turbulence. I recommend Turbulence!

In fact, the only two bands signed in hyde's label are MONORAL and hyde own band, Vamps.

ShadyNook 2008.09.24 12:36 AM

I'm shocked that hes a support guitarist for a band again!

Lena-chan 2008.09.24 05:01 AM

it's true!!!
O_O
why he isn't TJ support guitarist? XD
I'd like

Lena-chan 2008.09.26 06:31 AM

hey,
why won't you all come here to brazil to see hirama, migoto, yahiko and me? XD
you can stay in my house!!!!! isn't that big but we can sleep all together LOL

but serious!
anyone who have money to come and goes to the concert can come and I'll give bed and bath, and we can divide food, and we can also divide the hotel room (in the city that is gonna be the concert) in 4 or 5 persons (cause this way is gonna be much more cheap)
it's gonna be fun \o/
come here!!!!
I feel lonely, I like you all, and I need to make my english conversation better XDDDDDD
come to see me

Ringo~Bingo 2008.09.26 06:20 PM

Hey Lena, I checked the flight costs just out of curiosity and for me to come see the band and you it would cost me R$4,786 and that was economy class!! I don't think I'd pay that to even see Shiina live never mind Hirama on his own.. I'd have to have my sister with me so it'd be over R$9,000 I know mickey's the man but he's not a R$9,000 man :lol:

Lena-chan 2008.09.28 08:21 AM

but R$4,786 is like 1,200£
isn't?is it that expensive? o.o
well... withR$4,786 you can buy 4 notebooks, then to me is indeed expensive, since my payment is R$600 per month and my university is R$500 per month
but you'll not just seeing hirama, you'll seeing me and the 'best' brazilian beach (my city) in the summer!!!!