Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Polls (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Worst Sanmon Gossip Track! (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=1330)

Scribble R 2009.08.31 12:42 PM

Worst Sanmon Gossip Track!

See title.

Don't vote for the song you're most indifferent about. Vote for the track that makes you cringe, squirm, frown or vomit the most.

(For the record, I don't think there's a truly awful song in Sanmon Gossip)

Orenji 2009.08.31 01:39 PM

When the album was released, I would have chosen Irokoizata, but now the only song that annoys me is Futaribocchi.

Scribble R 2009.08.31 02:11 PM

I think Bocchi is the most throwaway Ringo song ever. I've only listened to it the whole way through about three times, so I don't detest it. Try aggressively indifferent. Karisome Otome is just poor. 'Empty energy' comes to mind when I listen to it

I hated Irokoizata on release too. I don't think it's bad, it's just that there are too many songs of that kind on SG. In another...situation I may have even liked it.

Cinders 2009.08.31 02:27 PM

I'm sorry. I really don't like Ryuko. The rapping isn't bad per say, it's just, on a whole, I don't enjoy the song.

letemp 2009.08.31 05:46 PM

maru chiten kara and futari bochi is the two songs i skip but i vote for maru chiten kara cuz at least futari bochi is a cute song but i think the vote will change if we know the song meaning...

frecklegirl 2009.08.31 06:03 PM

Sorry... but I just don't really like "Bonsai Hada." So that got my vote.

I also find myself skipping "Karisome Otome" most of the time, which annoys me with its presence on this album because it's such an old song and sounds tiresome now--but I didn't want to gratify its placement on the album by voting for it. As far as I'm concerned, it's a non-entity here.

Otherwise, I generally like every other song. I may skip them sometimes, but they all have good points.

kuro_neko 2009.08.31 11:13 PM

I picked maru chiten kara, simply because its the least impressive song on the entire album. the melody isn't very catchy, the chorus has a very simple linear quality to the instrumentation in the background which bugs me, and the entire thing feels distant and cold to me.

the easy answer would be futari bocchi jikan, but seeing as that song was written specifically as a do-re-mi for modern mothers and children specifically for use on a children's show, it doesn't completely fail, like this track does. she had no aim, no restrictions, for this song, and it just sets the bar low. sure, futari bocchi jikan might have aimed what might be considered low, but it at least accomplished what she set out to do. with no real restrictions on it, maru chiten just seems a bit...lazy.

also, there is some annoying noise and glitching on the track during the end vocal layering that bugs me every single time I hear it. I have traced back to several different digital sources, my own personal copy, and various other streaming sources, so I know its on the master and not just my copy. seems kind of lazy....

Yahiko 2009.09.01 04:47 AM

voted for irokoizata, but futaribocchi really annoys me, specially the outro

waxringo 2009.09.01 02:26 PM

I vote for Marunouchi Sadistic (EXPO Ver.)
i think it's horrible
detestable.
sometimes. you shouldn't mess. with something that is good.
cause you will make it SUCK (golf balls through a hose)

it just annoys me

hoopra 2009.09.01 06:44 PM

Yall Sleepin on Irokoizata hard, I am ashamed at yall, don't be afraid to like it just because of the orchestra sound, it is very uplifting, i could throw on some shades and go cruising to this around campus and soak in the summer and catch a high when the violin comes in and get happy to the sound of shiina stretching out the part where she goes,, no anaaata... this song is a living dream.. cmon yall
the hate should go towards tsugo...that track is trying to hard but does nothing for me