Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bon Voyage DVD/Blu Ray in June (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=1945)

deadgrandma 2012.04.12 07:06 PM

Bon Voyage DVD/Blu Ray in June

Well... this looks genuine enough... just been talking to other people about it.

Don't wanna create new thread if its bullshit though.

Bon Voyage DVD/Blu Ray in June?

http://natalie.mu/music/news/67751

EDIT:

On Kronekodow!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

deadgrandma 2012.04.12 07:47 PM

Double post, but official setlist according to Kronekodow:

01. 生きる
02. 新しい文明開化
03. 今夜はから騒ぎ
04. OSCA
05. FOUL
06. シーズンサヨナラ
07. カーネーション [inst.]
08. 海底に巣くう男
09. 怪ホラーダスト
10. ほんとのところ
11. sa_i_ta
12. 能動的三分間
13. 修羅場
14. 絶体絶命
15. アイスクリームの歌
16. ボーナスステージ(アイスクライマーより)[inst.]
17. おいしい季節
18. 女の子は誰でも
19. 御祭騒ぎ
20. 天国へようこそ
21. タイムカプセル
22. 電波通信
23. 閃光少女
24. 勝ち戦
25. キラーチューン
26. 空が鳴っている
27. 丸の内サディスティック
28. 群青日和
29. 青春の瞬き
30. 透明人間

jsmoove5 2012.04.12 08:36 PM

Woow,, great news..

Probably a stupid question: what song is number 15 (ice-cream no uta)?? a cover?

Kingyohime 2012.04.13 02:01 AM

I checked Kronekodow on a whim at work today and on seeing the announcement unthinkingly went "YEEEESSSS!" loudly enough to attract the attention of half the people in the office. I am freaking psyched; I never thought we'd get it so soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsmoove5 (Post 82880)
Probably a stupid question: what song is number 15 (ice-cream no uta)?? a cover?

Hardly stupid, I think. It's a cover, yeah, but a fairly obscure one, especially to a listener outside Japan. Ice Cream no Uta is a douyou (nursery rhyme/kiddy song; think The Wheels On the Bus, or that CD of songs about dinosaurs your parents would play in the car so you would shut up during long road trips). Ringo mentioned liking that song on an interview a few years ago. Its inclusion in Bon Voyage was one of the best surprises of the night. It may not have been much more than an interstitial, but damn it was a fun interstitial.

deadgrandma 2012.04.13 02:31 AM

Ordered blu ray. Bye bye 60 AU.

matan-san 2012.04.13 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 82883)
Ordered blu ray. Bye bye 60 AU.

where can you order it? I didn't see a link to pre-order it on the link you posted above

edit: nevermind, found it

kuro_neko 2012.04.13 08:03 AM

I'm hoping they are rushing this so they can make some sort of Ringo related announcement over the summer. perhaps a fall album/tour?

Maou 2012.04.13 08:10 AM

Yeah, not shocked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maou (Post 82000)
I'm expecting a DVD around June or July.

Now let's get some solo Ringo stuff in October.

thefro 2012.04.13 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuro_neko (Post 82887)
I'm hoping they are rushing this so they can make some sort of Ringo related announcement over the summer. perhaps a fall album/tour?

That's my thought as well... if Ringo was taking an extended break they would probably wait a few more months before putting this out.

jsmoove5 2012.04.13 04:36 PM

new single and/or album by end of this year,, followed by 15th anniversary tour next year (expo 2.0).. Make it happen..!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingyohime (Post 82882)
Hardly stupid, I think. It's a cover, yeah, but a fairly obscure one, especially to a listener outside Japan. Ice Cream no Uta is a douyou (nursery rhyme/kiddy song; think The Wheels On the Bus, or that CD of songs about dinosaurs your parents would play in the car so you would shut up during long road trips). Ringo mentioned liking that song on an interview a few years ago. Its inclusion in Bon Voyage was one of the best surprises of the night. It may not have been much more than an interstitial, but damn it was a fun interstitial.

ow,, thanks for the info.. her choices of what songs to cover never fail to amaze me. Love how she just do whatever the hell she likes.