Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Members Thread (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=7)

jarlcorruption 2019.05.30 06:05 AM

G'day. I stumbled upon Shiina's work one night when a mate (drunkenly) sent me a message at 4am with two words, "Shiina Ringo".

The next day I was hurriedly downloading her discography from a dodgy website after hearing a few of her (and Jihen's) singles on youtube.

To be completely honest, her music wasn't the type I'd have ever listened to, and I still don't entirely know why my friend sent me her name, but so it goes. I'm here now aren't I?

Hopefully I don't commit too many faux pas on this forum.

zeroryouko 2019.05.30 08:57 AM

Welcome jarlcorruption!

Lena-chan 2019.05.30 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarlcorruption (Post 99739)
G'day. I stumbled upon Shiina's work one night when a mate (drunkenly) sent me a message at 4am with two words, "Shiina Ringo".

The next day I was hurriedly downloading her discography from a dodgy website after hearing a few of her (and Jihen's) singles on youtube.

To be completely honest, her music wasn't the type I'd have ever listened to, and I still don't entirely know why my friend sent me her name, but so it goes. I'm here now aren't I?

Welcome /o/
I love this kind of story
I'll try your friend's strategy whenever I get drunk again, so I'll have people around me who also know her (and maybe even like her music)
XD

Fauxie 2019.05.31 01:28 AM

Quote:

This is brilliant. Welcome!

thespidereggs 2019.05.31 09:55 AM

Quote:

I think that tends to be the case for many new Ringo-heads! Welcome to EMF!

Lena-chan 2019.05.31 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thespidereggs (Post 99753)
I think that tends to be the case for many new Ringo-heads! Welcome to EMF!

meisai 2020.12.04 11:38 AM

hii
i've been a fan of ms. ringo for about 4 years now
i discovered her work thru rym i think
i love her first 3 albums in particular !

Lena-chan 2020.12.04 11:11 PM

Welcome meisai!
/o/
If you ever come back here and the forums are down don't worry
they always come back online
that's why you don't see many posts right now, we've been down and people think we're gone
XD

milk 2021.01.24 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 100103)
Welcome meisai!
/o/
If you ever come back here and the forums are down don't worry
they always come back online
that's why you don't see many posts right now, we've been down and people think we're gone
XD

OMGWTFBBQ.. Can't believe this place still exists!

Hello Lena-chan..you're about the only one I still recognize, aside from Glathannus.

What a throwback! I came here a year or two ago and I think it was down at the time so I thought it was gone.. Glad to see it and everyone here still alive and well :)

Also, a big welcome to all new members!

Lena-chan 2021.01.26 07:33 AM

Hello milk o/
It's so good to see another person posting in multiple threads XD
please keep on coming back, don't let this place die!