Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [SR] 2018.10.02 Kemono Yuku Hosomichi (Digital) [Single] (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=2291)

deadgrandma 2018.09.26 05:52 PM

[SR] 2018.10.02 Kemono Yuku Hosomichi (Digital) [Single]

On the 1st of October, Shiina Ringo's new song Kemono Yuku Hosomichi (獣ゆく細道) will air as the new theme song for the news show 'news zero'. It will feature a 'mystery' collaborator who Ringo has never worked with before.

On the 2nd of October, the single will be released digitally.

Natalie article: https://natalie.mu/music/news/301315

(Will update this with single cover when available)

deadgrandma 2018.09.26 05:55 PM

Wasnt sure it was Kemono or Kedamono and just went with Kemono cause Kemono Friends lol. Feel free to argue about it.

No hope for the song really, its a news jingle. Which sucks, cause it's literally the only NEW song she's had all year.

thespidereggs 2018.09.26 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 99096)
No hope for the song really, its a news jingle. Which sucks, cause it's literally the only NEW song she's had all year.

I hear you... But at this point I'll take what I can get it haha. Didn't even know news shows had theme songs...

Anyway, just who is this mystery collaborator?

chestnutflowers 2018.09.27 02:26 PM

Quote:

On the 1st of October, Shiina Ringo will release a new song
Oh!
Quote:

as the new theme song for the news show 'news zero'.
...oh.

I don't care if she writes jingles for actors or other singers, but I wish she'd keep that sort of material off of her own discography. Who knows though, maybe it'll be a pleasant surprise; Ariamaru Tomi was a drama theme song after all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thespidereggs (Post 99097)
I hear you... But at this point I'll take what I can get it haha. Didn't even know news shows had theme songs...

Anyway, just who is this mystery collaborator?

It'll probably be someone underwhelming like Ukigumo, lol.

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) 2018.09.27 06:17 PM

Ryuichi Sakamoto. Believe.

Lena-chan 2018.09.27 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chestnutflowers (Post 99099)
Who knows though, maybe it'll be a pleasant surprise; Ariamaru Tomi was a drama theme song after all.

I would never agree with you if we were back to that time when ariamaru tomi was released
but after all these years, I never thought that I would but, I've come to appreciate and cherish that song... it's a likeable rakujitsu
(still don't understand people who like rakujitsu :hmph: )

Tokyo Jihad 2018.09.28 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chestnutflowers (Post 99099)
Who knows though, maybe it'll be a pleasant surprise; Ariamaru Tomi was a drama theme song after all.

Chesnutt, lighting the way for all us unbelievers. I completely forgot that was true about Ariamaru Tomi.

thespidereggs 2018.09.28 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 99103)
it's a likeable rakujitsu
(still don't understand people who like rakujitsu :hmph: )

That piano solo tho. And when was the last time Ringo sounded that earnest in a song?

deadgrandma 2018.09.28 03:01 PM

There's a drama theme song

And then there's the news ditty

And it's 2018

zeroryouko 2018.09.28 05:16 PM

A news theme with vocals just seems wrong to me. Maybe it's normal in Japan, I don't know.

deadgrandma 2018.09.28 06:52 PM

What if it has no vocals?

thespidereggs 2018.09.28 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 99110)
What if it has no vocals?

A poor man's Between Today and Tomorrow?

deadgrandma 2018.09.28 07:03 PM

We'll know for certain in like 3 days.

chestnutflowers 2018.09.28 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeroryouko (Post 99109)
A news theme with vocals just seems wrong to me. Maybe it's normal in Japan, I don't know.

It must be normal for this program at least. All of their previous themes have had vocals:
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_z...83%B3%E3%82%B0
utada

yuzu

zeroryouko 2018.09.28 09:10 PM

Thanks for sharing that. I guess it's normal then but it still seems weird to me...TV news should have a theme like a space movie.

deadgrandma 2018.09.29 12:36 AM

Those 2 songs do not give me much more hope that this song is gonna be too exciting haha

Lena-chan 2018.09.29 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thespidereggs (Post 99106)
And when was the last time Ringo sounded that earnest in a song?

Maybe that's the thing, maybe I don't like earnestness in a song

deadgrandma 2018.10.01 07:25 AM

Ringo

Here is new MV

For my opinion see my opinion on all other recent songs.

thespidereggs 2018.10.01 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 99118)
Ringo

Here is new MV

For my opinion see my opinion on all other recent songs.

It sounds like she's beyond bored with her own music. And what's with all the duets lately? :hmph:

I'll pass on this one - the MANGARAMA version will probably be better anyway.

[Edit]
This does make me wonder though what her asking price is for a good song, haha.

gekokujyo 2018.10.01 09:07 AM

great great choice of collaboration wasted on a rather boring song unfortunately. man i was so excited when i saw his name in the song.

Scribble R 2018.10.01 02:58 PM

I don't think she has any intention of doing something new. It's been like this for quite a long time now. I don't necessarily mean this in a negative sense -- it's just, judging by the pattern of her releases, she doesn't seem in any way interested in shaking things up.

deadgrandma 2018.10.01 04:14 PM

Yeah but the exact same song over and over? Come on, at least dress it up different... especially when you only release ONE new track a year...

Looking around at comments... Japanese people are saying she looks fat. Dunno where they're getting that from (a teeny bit bloated perhaps, is she pregnant again???) but it's pretty stupid lol

zeroryouko 2018.10.01 05:09 PM

I like the vocals - one of the better duets she's done - but the song is basically a remix of some of her other recent mediocre efforts.

At this point I really don't know why she keeps doing this at all. Maybe her clients keep asking for it? It can't be because she likes it, because she obviously doesn't.

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) 2018.10.01 05:28 PM

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

This guy is rock Jesus and a reheat of the Ginza 6 jingle is SERIOUSLY all she could muster? He clearly had zero creative control and phoned in a vocal as that's all Ringo required, a trending cool guy to hype the track. Beyond contemptuous to release this trash in as cynical a form as she has and piggybacking Kashimashi in the process for hype.

She really does give no fucks. As long as she warms a Kohaku bench and keeps the ad companies happy, I guess.

As a MASSIVE Elekashi fan, this is double the insult of her usual fare. What a waste.

deadgrandma 2018.10.01 05:31 PM

I don't think people are wrong in calling a duets album as her next move.

Lets hope its not ALL showtunes, I wanna be able to tell at least 3 tracks apart lolol.

Finish Ma Cherie with a guest, Daoko anyone?

zeroryouko 2018.10.01 05:40 PM

I don't think she even gives a shit about the money anymore. She's just done with it.

thespidereggs 2018.10.01 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 99125)
I don't think people are wrong in calling a duets album as her next move.

Hey, I'd take mediocre and novel over plain ol' mediocre. She's already released two self-covers and a tributes album; she's gotta run out of album ideas soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeroryouko (Post 99126)
I don't think she even gives a shit about the money anymore. She's just done with it.

Then why else release this tripe? It's not even that she has anything to prove anymore - she could have called it a heyday after the first couple TJ albums, or hell, after KZK - but what else could be propelling her other than the money?

zeroryouko 2018.10.01 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thespidereggs (Post 99127)
Then why else release this tripe? It's not even that she has anything to prove anymore - she could have called it a heyday after the first couple TJ albums, or hell, after KZK - but what else could be propelling her other than the money?

Power and/or influence within the industry would be my guess. She needs to maintain her active status at least.

Shinra is probably right about Kouhaku.

Lena-chan 2018.10.02 01:23 PM

I still hope she is working in a whole new direction for her music, but because she needs money and time for her kids it's taking her too much time to finish conceptualizing it. That would be an explanation of why she puts almost no effort in her latest releases and at the same time she keeps on going.
But understand that this is a very small hope that I have inside of me, and it's more a wishful thinking than an actual belief
.-.

zeroryouko 2018.10.02 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 99130)
I still hope she is working in a whole new direction for her music, but because she needs money and time for her kids it's taking her too much time to finish conceptualizing it. That would be an explanation of why she puts almost no effort in her latest releases and at the same time she keeps on going.

I hope it's something like that too...but as you say, the chances aren't too great.

I'm also still holding out a little bit of hope that she'll get back to normal when she gets done with her Universal contract. She's been with them for over 5 years (since they bought EMI). The decline in the quality of her work seemed to occur within about a year after that, so maybe she just hates her boss? She can't have much longer to go with them though.

Wishful conspiracy theory: She has no creative control anymore and is being held hostage by her label to continue churning out mediocre jazz-pop show tunes that they can market to a variety of other soulless enterprises. This is why she doesn't give a fuck anymore and why she looks so dejected so much of the time.

thespidereggs 2018.10.02 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 99130)
I still hope she is working in a whole new direction for her music, but because she needs money and time for her kids it's taking her too much time to finish conceptualizing it.

Maybe... who knows what her motives are? At least in the past she used to drop more creatively stimulating projects a la Between Today and Tomorrow or Ichigo Ichie on a somewhat regular basis. Now she releases mediocre singles just as often.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeroryouko (Post 99131)
I'm also still holding out a little bit of hope that she'll get back to normal when she gets done with her Universal contract.

Anyone know when that is?

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeroryouko (Post 99131)
Wishful conspiracy theory: She has no creative control anymore and is being held hostage by her label to continue churning out mediocre jazz-pop show tunes that they can market to a variety of other soulless enterprises. This is why she doesn't give a fuck anymore and why she looks so dejected so much of the time.

Is it that wishful though? Especially in Japan record labels are notorious for fucking over even their most talented artists.

Still, it's sad to imagine that even Ringo - both because of her stature and because she spent her early years resisting such institutions - has fallen to their whim. Maybe she just grew tired of resisting.

deadgrandma 2018.10.02 05:46 PM

It's kinda like EMF

For years I resisted HATING on Ringo

But now I can't be fucked trying to come up with a decent defense.

Me and Ringo are one and the same.

Also her music went really really shit.

I think we're gonna have to wait till after the Olympics for anything substantial. Or retirement. Whichever.

deadgrandma 2018.10.02 07:19 PM

Man I'd love to see what Glath thinks of the current state of things Ringo related, or Nimh. Hopefully they chip in eventually.

zeroryouko 2018.10.02 07:25 PM

Their silence speaks volumes, I think.

deadgrandma 2018.10.03 07:30 PM

My final review:

Kemono Hosomichi is Christmas dinner leftovers. Noone fucking wants more ham after a week of ham.

Tokyo Jihad 2018.10.04 05:29 AM

If DG feels so, then I might like it! But the youtube is blocked in my country. :(

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) 2018.10.04 08:28 AM

Nobody can like this!

chestnutflowers 2018.10.04 08:30 AM

I wish her vocals were more lively, she sounds like a feature on her own song.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad (Post 99139)
If DG feels so, then I might like it! But the youtube is blocked in my country. :(

It's blocked for me too (I'm in the US). For whatever reason the preview isn't region locked on YT:
kemono

The full video has been reuploaded to Chinese streaming sites, which you should be able to access:
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av32872252

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) 2018.10.04 08:34 AM

Full thing ripped from YouTube!

https://mega.nz/#!ZMcXwKhL!RZrnjkUzq...6ULVrfCJ93ZLkw

thespidereggs 2018.10.04 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad (Post 99139)

The digital single is available on Spotify US.

deadgrandma 2018.10.04 04:01 PM

I mean, Jihad CAN like it

But I'll loss all respect for him if he does ;)

Tokyo Jihad 2018.10.04 06:20 PM

Ugh, downloading to my physical hard drive? How 2009. (I don't use Spotify and I guess its not on Google Play.)

I won't disappoint, i don't particularly like it. She's made less memorable. No Saito Neko from the sounds of it! I can't help but feel apologetic. Getting soft in my old age. Like, its passable from an objective stand point. Its got a tune, and feels lively. She's made straight up pablum before. The video is alright. I find it difficult to get too worked up. Keep in mind, my ideal year of Ringo would be radio silence until 2020.

deadgrandma 2018.10.04 06:34 PM

I hate that its got no Saito Neko but still fucking sounds like it has Saito Neko.

RIP that dream/long held theory that it was Neko ruining it all.

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) 2018.10.04 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad (Post 99145)
Ugh, downloading to my physical hard drive? How 2009.

:o eh!?

Streaming and online-only is bogus, bro! Actual files always best! :hmph:

That being said, this Ringo tune ain't worth keeping in ANY form.:wub:

Lena-chan 2018.10.05 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) (Post 99148)
Streaming and online-only is bogus, bro! Actual files always best! :hmph:

I still have to download stuff to put in my cellphone to listen to when I go to places, mobile internet in Turkey is expensive
o.o
and let's be honest, if there's a possibility of me having something without actually paying for it I'm totally in
(though I don't download stuff that is already on spotify)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) (Post 99148)
That being said, this Ringo tune ain't worth keeping in ANY form.:wub:

not even worth listening to it more than once!

a_grumble_cake 2018.10.05 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thespidereggs (Post 99119)
It sounds like she's beyond bored with her own music. And what's with all the duets lately? :hmph:

Maybe it's the musical version of being so bored with your marriage sex life you try to bring people from the outside to spice things up.

thespidereggs 2018.10.05 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_grumble_cake (Post 99150)
Maybe it's the musical version of being so bored with your marriage sex life you try to bring people from the outside to spice things up.

Heh, and Ringo's career has lasted longer than most marriages at that ;)

Were I to wager a guess (and as deadgrandma mentioned) Ringo's gearing up for a duets album with 5-character song titles and half-previously released tracks for after EXPO 2018.

Clearly there's a pattern here...
長く短い祭 (w/ Ukigumo)
神様、仏様 (w/ Shutoku Mukai)
目抜き通り (w/ Tortoise Matsumoto)
おとなの掟 (w/ Nao Matsuzaki)
獣ゆく細道 (w/ Kohji Miyamoto)

Granted Kamisama and Otona were pretty solid. But what's the point, though, if she's not going to do anything musically interesting?

chestnutflowers 2018.10.07 02:13 AM

An old interview, but relevant to the discussions in this thread:
Quote:

Ringo: If I were alone as 1 person it would be okay, but there are a lot of staff at my office. My concerts also have a swarm of people. I have to continue to work for their sake as well. Oh, because I feel like the production detail similar to the way I do it is the present state, nobody can do it, but in the instance that they can I will leave. I think I want listeners to be able to think that "It's good if a record like that exist, and I want to see a concert like that. If I could only think of my own life, I think I'd want to lay around in bed all day, drink alcohol, and read.
https://onehallyu.com/topic/115793-n...-ringo-part-1/

deadgrandma 2018.10.07 02:43 AM

She should just do that

Would be better than releasing this stuff

Lena-chan 2018.10.07 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chestnutflowers (Post 99152)
An old interview, but relevant to the discussions in this thread:

O...K...
now I don't have hope anymore
;o;

Scribble R 2018.10.07 07:17 AM

The best thing about Shiina Ringo (to me) is the lives. I think I can keep being grateful for the 434432th rendition of Yokushitsu, and beyond. These patchwork solo albums are disappointing, admittedly.

Osiris12345 2018.10.07 01:50 PM

Maybe I'm a sap but even Ringo phoning it in sounds better than 99% of other artists doing the same. I feel like I'm the last holdout on the forums in terms of actually digging her newer output. I already like this style of music so it doesn't take a lot to get me to listen. I do wish she'd release a full solo album though. It's been 4 years since SUNNY and even that was a mix of old and new recordings.

The new song isn't bad. It's probably a grower but Ariamaru Tomi it ain't.

deadgrandma 2018.10.07 04:42 PM

Her live last night with SAPS was 3 songs total...

zeroryouko 2018.10.07 04:51 PM

Do we know which three?

chestnutflowers 2018.10.07 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeroryouko (Post 99158)
Do we know which three?

• Karisome Otome DEATH JAZZ ver.
  • MY FOOLISH HEART ~Crazy in Shibuya~
  • Koroshiya Kiki Ippatsu
https://twitter.com/UKIGMOch/status/1048913074831282177

https://twitter.com/SOILPIMP_JP/stat...15477731987464

Orenji 2018.10.08 04:33 PM

Well, it was a SAPS live after all. It would make zero sense that she performed more than three songs with them, tbh. I read she said she'd perform there solo next year.

deadgrandma 2018.10.08 04:34 PM

I dunno I expected more seeing as it was billed on the poster as SAPS x Shiina Ringo, but whatever.

thefro 2018.10.09 03:20 PM

It's not bad. I'd rather have something more inspired but it's solid Ringo X Neko commercial work.

deadgrandma 2018.10.09 03:26 PM

There's no Neko Saito involved lol.

That's the most concerning part of all.

zeroryouko 2018.10.09 06:41 PM

Eh, I'll reserve judgement until she actually formally partners with someone on an album or a tour or something substantial...this is a one-off, can't read too much into it. It's entirely possible this was written a while ago too.

deadgrandma 2018.10.20 06:25 PM

Expo 18 setlist

https://www.yawarakai.com/20899

Lena-chan 2018.10.21 03:38 AM

Hai hai and that 80s anime theme are the only interesting songs in the setlist

deadgrandma 2018.10.21 02:22 PM

That's cause she's not very interesting anymore

zeroryouko 2018.10.22 09:09 AM

Not getting the hate for this. Seems like a decent set list to me.

Orenji 2018.10.22 06:51 PM

Yeah, I don't really understand the negativity about it. APPLE, MA CHERIE (at last!), Tsumiki Asobi, that Finger 5 cover, Kabukichoou, the anime theme... AND HAI HAI. When we thought Hatsuiku Status only existed in our minds...

Lena-chan 2018.10.23 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeroryouko (Post 99185)
Not getting the hate for this. Seems like a decent set list to me.

It's not hate, is just that after so many lives all these years what takes to excite me is something like a rockish version of shuukyou or aisaka no choushoku with coba as a guest playing bandoneon

deadgrandma 2018.10.24 04:56 PM

Ringo Pamyu Pamyu

a_grumble_cake 2018.10.25 03:02 AM

why is she dressing like russian new money

deadgrandma 2018.10.30 04:28 AM

I dunno where to put this, but I wrote this for Halloween and it's Shiina Ringo related and meant sorta as a joke sorta as a sad truth kinda deal, with a legit recommendation for a new artist that some of you will no doubt dig.

It's definitely not what I thought I'd be writing for her 20th anniversary when I was deeply in love with her music back in the day haha.

http://aramajapan.com/news/musicvide...ra-saty/92642/

And with that I think I'm gonna just bow out of Shiina Ringo stuff for a while, I feel exhausted from 5 years of pretty much nothing to show, at least till I see the blu ray and can whinge about the mastering or something.

Tokyo Jihad 2018.10.30 05:52 AM

I think this is a good enough thread to share this. I really like the dynamic of this forum. I like that there's a healthy critical eye towards Shiina's work. And I like the tug of war between those that like and dislike whatever the topic. I like that posters like some stuff, but dislike other; its not all or nothing. And I like that the posters that takedown songs/videos/photoshoots/whatever are clearly motivated by some obsessive fandom (but maybe I'm projecting that last one.)

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) 2018.10.30 12:25 PM

I personally think the forum would benefit from swifter moderation regarding the troublemakers who are negative about any of Ringo's releases. In what way do they contribute to a safe experience for everyone browsing the forum?

If we were to guide them along to to other websites then only the positive members would remain and there would be no disagreement and a really upbeat attitude would result in even more new members who wouldn't be scared to post about Ringo.

I mean we get it, some folk want it to be 2003 forever, but for the younger, more open generation who occupy the digital space nowadays, we'd rather focus on the stuff that makes us happy.

Something to think about.

zeroryouko 2018.10.30 12:50 PM

It's true that this form has kind of a negative reputation and it probably does scare off the newer fans. But I don't like the idea of censoring people's legitimately held opinions either.

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) 2018.10.30 01:40 PM

I'd be surprised if there's actually that many new fans who would even think about coming to a dedicated forum to discuss anything. Social media and Discord have really eaten up the potential scope for new victims. :( The JPS Ringo thread is hella quiet as well and that's more capable of pulling some stragglers on other business in for a look. What we need is a MONSTER album! So many anons flooding the place way back every time an album came out as though there was going to be a MEGA link for it or something on the main page! Ayyy! A hot release will fix everything.

Tokyo Jihad 2018.10.30 05:28 PM

Wow! I didn't expect that opinion whatsoever! People not liking something is in no way grounds for moderation. (I mean, think of me!) I get that some people tend to be predictable. If anything, I've noticed how forumites go through phases where they like stuff and dislike stuff. And that's kinda cool. Every piece of criticism has come from a fan'sb point of view. Maybe a legit, "I hate the topic of this forum full stop" type troll would be a different matter. That's definitely an exception to the norm.

(And maybe i just woke up, but weren't you just criticizing the song, Bongo? :lol: )

TeslaGuy 2018.10.30 08:01 PM

I think Bingo's earlier comment was tongue in cheek.

I do have mod permissions, but will likely never encounter a situation that warrants my employing them.

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) 2018.10.30 11:24 PM

I just want to be safe!:P

deadgrandma 2018.10.31 12:22 AM

Bongo is just going through that occasional short period of time that he loses focus on hatin and reassesses everything. Ringo knows this and times her releases accordingly. Hence why the blu ray is just about to arrive!

Lena-chan 2018.10.31 12:57 AM

LOLOLOLOLOL
If I wasn't lazy I would have quoted his last post as Ringo~Bingo (ver.1) to make things clearer

Now that I think about it I only started to be more active here when Ringo started being lame
So there is a slight possibility you people wouldn't be my internet family if Ringo were always impeccably good

deadgrandma 2018.10.31 02:29 PM

Btw the comments section on my Arama article is the wildest I've seen in a while lol, even TurtleFu turned up to the fight, told him to come here and stop giving Inseu free reign

deadgrandma 2018.10.31 10:25 PM

Shiina Ringo just added OVEN MITTS, APRONS and FREEZER BAGS to her tour goods.

I'm not even joking.

Remember when that was a joke lol

This is the same woman who wrote Sigma, right.

Now she's falling back in line and back into the kitchen. Ouch. That's soul crushing.

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) 2018.11.01 07:32 AM

Suffragettes didn't jump in front of horses for this!!

Not a toy for the boy, eh? Go put your mitts on and grumble 'bout the dinner!!!

TATTY BYE!!

Lena-chan 2018.11.01 01:36 PM

She must be one of those women that spend the whole day watching food reality shows on Discovery home and health
I don't even know if they have an equivalent of this in Japan!
if they had maybe tokyo jihen would've had an album with this theme

Fauxie 2018.11.01 02:41 PM

Because men don't cook.

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) 2018.11.01 04:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I cook!

I watch this trash Japanese morning show called "Baguette" and it starts with the weather and specifically a laundry index for the assumed ladies watching and their expected domestic roles! The show then proceeds to talk about food with all the expected UMAI!! & OISHII! for everything eaten then they waffle on about TV drama and at the end they have an infomercial selling things like vacuum cleaners and pillows.

I feel the woman who have surrendered and submit to this broadcasting are Ringo's new target market! Spend the money the men have made!

deadgrandma 2018.11.01 04:42 PM

What's she gonna do when the feminist revolution hits Japan?

She'll be lynched first!

Tokyo Jihad 2018.11.01 05:40 PM

I'd be fly as hell in my Shiina apron.

Fauxie 2018.11.01 05:54 PM

If I were in the market for an apron, I'd rather have a Ringo one than a non-Ringo one, on balance. How much significance do we want to give this though really? An apron. Thinking about it, I could go for a spatula.

TeslaGuy 2018.11.01 08:24 PM

Fauxie 2018.11.01 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeslaGuy (Post 99255)

I already have one of these bought from Yahoo auctions years ago. Someone can have it for the price of shipping. It's just gathering dust.;)

Fauxie 2018.11.01 08:40 PM

I am so sorry.

deadgrandma 2018.11.01 11:24 PM

More artwork like this so I can showcase it in an Arama article!

TeslaGuy 2018.11.02 03:37 AM

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) 2018.11.02 07:03 AM

:hmph:

JimmyKoria 2018.11.02 12:44 PM

LMAO! The last one wins. I would buy that as a poster, even with her neck looking weird and not tilted.

[insert generic make it rain gif or something]

gekokujyo 2018.11.02 09:23 PM

i think some people here need to separate their dislike for her music from her use of camp which has pretty much been a defining trait of her work since the beginning.

Lena-chan 2018.11.04 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyKoria (Post 99263)
even with her neck looking weird and not tilted.

But that's precisely why I would buy it in the first place

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fauxie (Post 99247)
How much significance do we want to give this though really? An apron. Thinking about it, I could go for a spatula.

And I could go for a vibrator, it would be more useful for me

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) 2018.11.04 09:54 AM

6 Volt Electrique edition!:P

deadgrandma 2018.11.04 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gekokujyo (Post 99264)
i think some people here need to separate their dislike for her music from her use of camp which has pretty much been a defining trait of her work since the beginning.

Except she's lost that self awareness in recent years

That's why these edits work so well

TeslaGuy 2018.11.04 05:22 PM

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) 2018.11.04 07:38 PM

Limited Edition only at kiosks during RINGO SEXPO '18!