Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Site Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   What about a new banner? (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=869)

ShadyNook 2008.10.11 08:16 AM

Change the image. I always cringe to see HZM checking out Ringo's ass or the alternate image where Izawa has an afro and a Zoolander expression.

Tokyo Jihad 2008.10.11 09:04 AM

In Jihen's first televised performance since "the announcement," the Meet the World Beat live. Theres a point where it's almost undeniable that HZM is gaging the lay of the land, so to speak. Or maybe I'm just a pervert, but it totally looked like he was checking her out at one point. Rewind the tape.

Captain_Harlock 2008.10.11 09:58 AM

I'd check her out all the time too :\

Glathannus 2008.10.11 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG (Post 40123)
Actually, now that you mention it... I never knew who was the admin/owner/etc of the forum. According to this, Glath isn't in any of the groups, so maybe he isn't the one supposed to decide if we should have a new banner...? Who should be the one responsible for that matter? frecklegirl? x_X

I am Glathannus the White, or any color I choose.

ShinjiPG 2008.10.11 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glathannus (Post 40137)
I am Glathannus the White, or any color I choose.

Can you be more specific?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyNook (Post 40125)
image where Izawa has an afro and a Zoolander expression.

It's a hat =P

Glathannus 2008.10.11 12:29 PM

Glathannus the Grey was dragged into the abyss, and was brought back into the world as Glathannus the White. You know him as a wanderer without rank, consulting with world leaders in dark times much as he did as Glathannus the Grey. Locals in remote corners of the world know him only as an old man with a walking stick.

Captain_Harlock 2008.10.11 01:06 PM

Is he the Glathannus that forced the Battle of Five Armies?

Ringo~Bingo 2008.10.11 01:17 PM

I thought Glathannus was a gladiator ? the name always made me think of battles in the arena!!

ShinjiPG 2008.10.11 03:03 PM

Ok, forget the banner change.

Glathannus 2008.10.11 04:55 PM

It's not like I'm declaring from a throne that people aren't permitted to change the banner right now. I'm simply stating the reality that nobody with the power to change it, is both capable and willing to do something about it yet. If one of the admins wants to put time into it despite the fact that later we'd have to start over, they don't need anyone's permission to go ahead. What they need is their own test install of vBulletin to play around with, and lots of spare time - neither of which they have.

When I start vetoing anything beyond how I utilize my own spare time, that's when something's very wrong.