Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Product Reviews & Information (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   [SR] 2003.05.27 - Kalk Samen Kuri no Hana (Vinyl) [Album] (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=51)

frecklegirl 2007.04.02 12:01 PM

[SR] 2003.05.27 - Kalk Samen Kuri no Hana (Vinyl) [Album]

加爾基(カルキ) 精液(ザーメン) 栗ノ花(クリノハナ) (Kalk Samen Kuri no Hana)
初回生産限定盤(二枚組) (Shokai Seisan Gentei-ban (Nimai-gumi))

01. 宗教 (Shuukyou)
02. ドツペルゲンガー (Doppelgänger)
03. 迷彩 (Meisai)
04. おだいじに (Odaiji ni)
05. やっつけ仕事 (Yattsuke Shigoto)
06. 茎 (Kuki)
07. とりこし苦労 (Torikoshi Kurou)
08. おこのみで (Okonomi de)
09. 意識 (Ishiki)
10. ポルターガイスト (Poltergeist)
11. 葬列 (Souretsu)
メモリヤル単曲 (Memorial Hitoe Kyoku)
12. 映日紅の花 (Ichijiku no Hana)

Catalog Number: TOJT-25152-53
Retail Availability: Amazon.co.jp, YesAsia

Glathannus 2007.04.07 02:50 AM

2 Attachment(s)
You just gotta love my newbish camera skills.

badtzmaru 2007.04.08 01:51 PM

Hahahhahha, these pictures are soo funny! XD (Sorry, that's all I wanted to say... >_<)

Thanks for taking the time to take all these pictures, Glathannus!!

Hahhaha XD

justriiingo 2007.04.08 02:49 PM

Glath, I know what your house looks like now. Did you take that picture in the kitchen? The white thing on the right looks like a fridge. lol.

Anyway, you need a polarising filter for your camera.

Lena-chan 2007.04.09 02:21 PM

your kitchen is very alike my mother's friend kitchen XDDDDDDDDDD
I think I see a banana above your head O.o

Jesse 2008.07.05 08:41 PM

I want this sooooooo freaking bad. I've been searching for so long... I just don't wanna use Yahoo Auctions Japan..

Glathannus 2008.07.05 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 31141)
I want this sooooooo freaking bad. I've been searching for so long... I just don't wanna use Yahoo Auctions Japan..

Sooner or later you will break.
We are talking about the sexiest LP on the planet here.

Jesse 2008.07.06 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glathannus (Post 31147)
Sooner or later you will break.
We are talking about the sexiest LP on the planet here.

I knoooow... D:
Yahoo Auctions scares me though. Confusing and pricey!
How much do you reckon I'd be looking at anyway? I've never even bothered to find out. I've always just assumed it'd be too much.

Glathannus 2008.07.06 09:25 AM

After all the fees kick in, you're spending at least $80 AUD. That is a best case scenario, and depends on when you go for it. Right now we're experiencing one of the worst summers ever, for anyone trying to obtain old Shiina Ringo collectibles for cheap. All-the-sudden the rarest stuff is selling for at least 3 times whatever it would fetch before. I may have to stop looking at Yahoo! Japan Auctions for a few months. I have a feeling this is all in some way related to the anniversary, like it sparked renewed interest among bidders. Whatever it is, I can't do anything about it - short of robbing banks.

NCORE 2008.07.06 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glathannus (Post 31160)
Whatever it is, I can't do anything about it - short of robbing banks.

These Forums are full of role models.. :O
You are so cool B)

Tokyo Jihad 2008.07.06 04:00 PM

According to Glath's snaphsots of the vinyl, his house looks SOOO much like mine (my parent's) =p

Jesse 2008.07.06 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glathannus (Post 31160)
After all the fees kick in, you're spending at least $80 AUD. That is a best case scenario, and depends on when you go for it. Right now we're experiencing one of the worst summers ever, for anyone trying to obtain old Shiina Ringo collectibles for cheap. All-the-sudden the rarest stuff is selling for at least 3 times whatever it would fetch before. I may have to stop looking at Yahoo! Japan Auctions for a few months. I have a feeling this is all in some way related to the anniversary, like it sparked renewed interest among bidders. Whatever it is, I can't do anything about it - short of robbing banks.

Thanks for that Glath. Well I'd be willing to spend $80. But yeah, I can imagine everyone will be jacking up their prices at the moment. I know I suddenly want everything I don't have like 10x more because of the recent releases. Still might look into it though..

deadgrandma 2011.08.22 06:32 PM

Just gonna picture spam here, I am a heathen that opened theirs and played it:

So yeah... get it if you can/want/have the means, cause its purrrty :-)

Mr Sands 2011.08.25 02:57 AM

Good lord I want that but I feel the chances of me finding that in the RECOfan in Shibuya are low.

FadedSun 2012.01.16 05:07 PM

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was wondering if this vinyl is still available and where I could find it?

Glathannus 2012.01.17 03:44 AM

KZK is actually the oldest and hardest-to-find full-album LP from Shiina Ringo. Even though KZK was her third original album, it was her first album to get a vinyl LP, and it was released (as a limited run) within months of the original CD. No other Shiina Ringo albums had vinyl releases until 4-5 years after KZK, and by then the vinyl copies of KZK were long gone from the primary market.

Meanwhile Tokyo Jihen never got a full album onto LP - it was mostly a bunch of double-singles, and Sanmon Gossip got similar treatment. This seems to mark the end of the whole vinyl saga, as Sports and Dai-hakken have gone by without vinyl.

Outside of used records stores in Japan, or Japanese auction sites - you won't consistently find a KZK LP offered through any other platform. One copy will show up on eBay every few years, and whoever wins isn't getting it for cheap. The eBay seller isn't even expected to say if the copy is factory-sealed, to have bidders in a frenzy. It's essentially the holy grail for a lot of Shiina Ringo collectors.

destrega 2012.01.17 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FadedSun (Post 81103)
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was wondering if this vinyl is still available and where I could find it?

Yahoo! auctions for sure. Just set up a bookmark and check every day. If you're determined you'll get it. :) I'd be surprised if even an opened one had actually been played.

Link to auction of Ringo records. Once it shows up just order through a deputy service like Shopping Mall Japan.

FadedSun 2012.01.17 05:34 PM

Cool! Thanks a lot to both of you. I hope I can find it one day. I only buy certain vinyls of my favorite albums and this is definitely one of them.

anonlurker 2014.06.10 08:04 AM

I'm curious, It says 03-5-27 on the back of the actual packing but on the front on the obi it says 04-5-25. Anybody know what the date stands for? re-release?

deadgrandma 2014.06.10 08:06 AM

^ I notice this on a lot of stuff from Japan actually...

deadgrandma 2016.02.25 11:07 PM

What is this? Reissue???

harry4567 2016.02.26 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 97799)
What is this? Reissue???

second hand sale of KZK LP.

Ultra Blue 2016.02.29 09:20 PM

They also have MM and SS second hand vinyl for 25000ish yen each. KZK is 14000 yen. :blink:

Only SS is available now. both MM and KZK are sold out.

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) 2018.04.20 05:16 PM

I always thought that this one would have skyrocketed in value as the years unfurled being the peak of her craft and all that, but it's ridiculously cheap nowadays and can be had easily on most days for little over £100.

I bought a third a few months back for about £80 and it looked like it was never played, packing all mint. MM and especially SS go for considerably more. You can generally expect to pay £250~300+ for them with a few jokers asking $1000+.

Glathannus 2018.04.21 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) (Post 98270)
MM and especially SS go for considerably more.

I wish MM had been granted as hefty of an LP release as the other two members of the holy trinity.
SS and KZK LP's already feel like laserdiscs before you open them, while MM feels more like a frisbee.
Meanwhile the MM LP fetches more than the KZK LP, regardless of the physical differences. :hmph:

It's kinda depressing, but not entirely surprising. Demand for the LPs seems to follow the proportion among the CD sales for the same albums.