Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Polls (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   [Poll] Zazen Ecstasy or Electric Mole? (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=856)

Orenji 2008.09.18 01:13 PM

[Poll] Zazen Ecstasy or Electric Mole?

Yay! I know some uf you haven't watched 'Zazen Ecstasy' and it's too soon to decide, but, who cares? We love polls and this is THE poll. Come on, choose: Zazen Ecstasy or Electric Mole, the ever-loved show?

Which one do you prefer? D:

Ringo~Bingo 2008.09.18 01:17 PM

Oh Orenji, you stole my poll idea (I was minutes away) and then you insult me by voting for the mole over Zazen :hmph:

Electric Mole is awesome but all those breaks in the show are a pain in the ass! all that Journey of the Mole crap!

I vote for Zazen cause it Rocks! I already seen it 14 times but I still want more!! that's how good it is.

Tokyo Jihad 2008.09.18 01:22 PM

Electric Mole (and Dynamite Out) are the Fat Man and Little Boy of Shiina's live arsenal. Zazen is inspired and fantastic, but EM is just a monster.

Orenji 2008.09.18 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo (Post 38593)
Oh Orenji, you stole my poll idea (I was minutes away) and then you insult me by voting for the mole over Zazen :hmph:

Electric Mole is awesome but all those breaks in the show are a pain in the ass! all that Journey of the Mole crap!

I vote for Zazen cause it Rocks.

It was very difficult for me to choose one, believe me. Although I LOVED Zazen, I find it a too-much-short show. Apart from that, most of the songs were already featured in GX, which is a DVD I've watched like 100 times.

Finally, I must say that every, EVERY song on Electric Mole makes my day... They all sound better than in their album original versions. I'm not saying that this doesn't happen in Zazen, but the first few songs from it are a little... not boring, but not ORGASMIC (EM's Koufukuron, Tsumi to Batsu, Mayonaka, Doppelganger, Ishiki... You know -_-).

Ringo~Bingo 2008.09.18 01:24 PM

the first half's not boring.. it's a slow build! then it kicks ass!! I like the short running time cause it's compact and you don't have to settle in for 2 hours so it's ideal for me.

Inaudible-Whisper 2008.09.18 01:28 PM

I didn't think it fair to knock Zazen for it's length. I think it is ultimately more re-watchable and I prefer Shiina's stage presence. Electric Mole is something I'll listen to more though, in terms of audio rips. As for which is ultimately the better live gig. iDunno. I'll vote Zazen cos it's fresh in my mind and for Yokushitsu :wub:

Also, when people say first half, surely they're referring to the first 5 tracks (and in that sense, I'll agree that they're underwhelming in comparison to what is to come). There was nothing boring about Identity, Byoshou Public, Unconditional Love and everything after.

merman 2008.09.18 01:29 PM

Don't worry, there's surely going to be a Variety Xtacy DVD which will pwn both of these combined.

Orenji 2008.09.18 01:31 PM

BTW guys, are there already audio-rips from Zazen :O?

Ringo~Bingo 2008.09.18 01:32 PM

Don't dirty this thread with Variety! we are comparing the good performances here it's a real battle. so vote wisely.:lol:

Inaudible-Whisper 2008.09.18 01:34 PM

Calm down Bongo :unsure: