Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   News (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Ringo News 2015 (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=2161)

deadgrandma 2015.07.20 04:58 PM

It's all just too goofy to say anything about. It speaks for itself. Look at it.

Phone song is alright I reckon.

deadgrandma 2015.07.21 09:08 PM

Here it is, the disasterpiece in full
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2603498/

I gotta admit, the PV makes me appreciate the song from a "so bad, its good" angle now.

Don't know what that means to me as a Shiina Ringo fan but hey, it's funny stuff.

One thing I like (seriously) about it:
Ummm... her dress is nice.

tsukigimehime 2015.07.21 09:31 PM

Hi hi!
This is the unfinished version of the MV, and was just meant as a preview/Easter egg of sorts for folks watching. ^_^

deadgrandma 2015.07.21 09:35 PM

How can it get any more amazing than this though?

tsukigimehime 2015.07.21 10:20 PM

Fireworks, matsuri atmosphere, maybe some of the floats that show up on the single cover... ^_^

gekokujyo 2015.07.21 10:21 PM

Gotta have this in HD, then? >.>

hedgehog 2015.07.21 11:02 PM

I find all the negativity strange. How is this some sort of slap in the face to fans? Nippon and other songs in the same vein sold the most meaning the most "fans" enjoyed them. This is not my favorite song by her but I think it's catchy.

My hope is her next album strays from brass sections. If this song and the other make it on the album it wouldn't make me upset. People wanted something different and this song is definitely.... different

mrnarse 2015.07.21 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsukigimehime (Post 95423)
Hi hi!
This is the unfinished version of the MV, and was just meant as a preview/Easter egg of sorts for folks watching. ^_^

Yea, they were saying on the stream that they were going to show us a work in progress of the PV, and everyone was surprised when it was the full song. I think they also mentioned working on a PV for Kamisama, Hotokesama, but I might have just mistaken that for the first song's PV being a work in progress.

There was a portion of the stream at the end for premium NicoNico members only, so I'm not sure what else went on. The accordion guy was there with her the whole time and he brought some of his instruments with him, but I haven't seen any info about them doing any songs live.

tsukigimehime 2015.07.21 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrnarse (Post 95430)
Yea, they were saying on the stream that they were going to show us a work in progress of the PV, and everyone was surprised when it was the full song. I think they also mentioned working on a PV for Kamisama, Hotokesama, but I might have just mistaken that for the first song's PV being a work in progress.

There was a portion of the stream at the end for premium NicoNico members only, so I'm not sure what else went on. The accordion guy was there with her the whole time and he brought some of his instruments with him, but I haven't seen any info about them doing any songs live.

Ya, iir the rest after regular viewing ended was just chit chat and waving at fans! I need to watch my reservation cos I couldn't actually hear what was being said most of the time, but I hope kamisama gets an MV too thatd be awesome...^_^

tsukigimehime 2015.07.21 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrnarse (Post 95430)

Did she talk about the meaning behind chichinpuipui on regular viewing...? He was probably mostly there to promote his album which is being released under her label :p fan response looks v positive^_^