Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is this the forum for me? (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=868)

rkkenusr 2008.10.05 02:18 AM

Is this the forum for me?

Hello! I have been here like for a month already and I don't feel like I'm fitting in.
You see, I have lots of opinions about stuff, and I like to point out what is wrong with people. People call me an over-opinionated psychopath, but who the fuck are they?!!

I think the members here like Shiina Ringo and her band, but they just can't say bad things about them, see their bad sides, you know. And I really want to fit in.

NCORE 2008.10.05 02:27 AM

...what the fuck are you talking about?

MBF 2008.10.05 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkkenusr (Post 39743)
I think the members here like Shiina Ringo and her band, but they just can't say bad things about them, see their bad sides, you know.

................................................lol.

Ringo~Bingo 2008.10.05 03:09 AM

If you have been here a month (though you signed up in May) and only 'think' that the members like Shiina Ringo then I don't think you have been trying!
how can you fit in with just five posts in five months ? how is anybody meant to know you from that ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkkenusr
I like to point out what is wrong with people

Why on earth would you even say that ? are you perfection embodied in human form ? cause you would have to be to make that statement! either that or you don't like making friends ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkkenusr
People call me an over-opinionated psychopath

They could be right ? if more than one person has used the actual term 'psychopath' then they might be on to something ?

Captain_Harlock 2008.10.05 06:26 AM

Everyone here fights over her band. lmao

Ringo~Bingo 2008.10.05 06:30 AM

You can't have missed all the Variety bickering, no one was afraid to say bad things against her or the band then! you should read all the threads before saying stuff like that.
Quote:

Originally Posted by rkkenusrbut
I think the members here like Shiina Ringo and her band, but they just can't say bad things about them, see their bad sides, you know. And I really want to fit in.

You make it sound like you can only fit in and feel comfortable if you can say bad things about her and the band ? as if that's not allowed, that's garbage and you know it! if you have a constructive criticism then by all means air it! who is stopping you ?

Scribble R 2008.10.05 06:37 AM

I'm new, and what I like about the forum is that there's a healthy portion of members who DON'T hold back on saying whether they dislike Shiina Ringo/Tokyo Jihen's work or not. OP, I think you're trying to make this forum out to be something that it's not. After all, it should seem that a fan-forum would be over-protective towards their subject matter. In this case though, I don't think it is.

Captain_Harlock 2008.10.05 06:42 AM

It kind of sucks at times though, but at least almost everyone is civilized enough to not be a dumb ass.

a_grumble_cake 2008.10.05 06:46 AM

I'm pretty sure the original post is meant as sarcastic commentary about the amount of negativity on these forums and to that I say- lol GTFO.

Scribble R 2008.10.05 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_grumble_cake (Post 39764)
I'm pretty sure the original post is meant as sarcastic commentary about the amount of negativity on these forums and to that I say- lol GTFO.

I couldn't tell.

Ah, the internet =/