Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Product Reviews & Information (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   [SR] 2007.02.21 - Dai Ikkai Ringohan Taikai no Moyou (DVD) [Concert Video] (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=69)

frecklegirl 2007.04.02 12:07 PM

[SR] 2007.02.21 - Dai Ikkai Ringohan Taikai no Moyou (DVD) [Concert Video]

第一回林檎班大会の模様 (Dai Ikkai Ringohan Taikai no Moyou)

マタタビオーケストラが誘う情憬 (Matatabi Orchestra ga Sasou Joukei)
(椎名林檎×斎藤ネコ) (Shiina Ringo x Saitou Neko)
01. 枯葉 (Kareha)
02. 歌舞伎町の女王 (Kabuki-chou no Joou)
03. 意識 (Ishiki)
04. 茎 (Kuki)
05. ダイナマイト (Dynamite)
06. La Salle de Bain
07. パパイヤマンゴー (Papaya Mango)
08. 夢のあと (Yume no Ato)
09. シドと白昼夢 (Sid to Hakuchuumu)
10. 迷彩 (Meisai)
長谷川きよしとやさしい唄の世界 (Hasegawa Kiyoshi to Yasashii Uta no Sekai)
(椎名林檎×長谷川きよし+MAKI) (Shiina Ringo x Hasegawa Kiyoshi + MAKI)
11. 幸福論 (Koufukuron)
12. ギブス (Gips)
13. Fly Me To The Moon
14. 化粧直し (Keshou Naoshi)
15. 林檎の唄 (Ringo no Uta)
16. 御祭騒ぎ (Omatsurisawagi)
17. 灰色の瞳 (Haiiro no Hitomi)
18. 別れのサンバ (Wakare no Samba)
長谷川きよしと東京事変によるアンコール (Hasegawa Kiyoshi to Tokyo Jihen ni yoru Encore)
(東京事変×長谷川きよし) (Tokyo Jihen* x Hasegawa Kiyoshi)
19. 落日 (Rakujitsu)
Total playtime: 1:18:03

* Izawa not included.

Retail Availability: Amazon.co.jp, CD Japan, HMV Japan, YesAsia

Loire 2007.04.05 02:51 PM

The first set with the orchestra was very nice...maybe some songs were too similar to the Baishou Xstasy versions. The best part of the concert is the second "acoustic" set to me, it's simple but looked really nice and fresh.

justriiingo 2007.04.05 03:07 PM

Please don't kill me:

I think this performance was boring. I skipped through most of it. I know some of you think the Saito Neko violin improvisation thing is damn cool here but to me that's overkill. I could tell that SR wanted a laid-back feel for the last part of the performance but the acoustic arrangements were rather uninspired. And that flute girl in Sakuran, she sounds so, not good, maybe even out of place.

(maybe I should stop being so critical of SR's work.)

CatchFiveBats 2007.04.05 06:16 PM

This is the seventh or eighth time I've said this, but I loved the second part of this DVD.

Tokyo Jihad 2007.04.08 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justriiingo (Post 529)

Don't ever! Thats the worst thing you could do. If the fans don't take a stand against their artist, then the artist will do whatever they want, unrestricted -- and thats NEVER good. We're the last line of defense!

I've yet t watch it, cuz I assumed it was crap.But if theres an acoustic set, I'm watching.

Maou 2007.04.16 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justriiingo (Post 529)
Please don't kill me:

I think this performance was boring.

I nuked this release at RJ. I even said Ukigumo was less boring than this DVD. I almost fell asleep twice the only time I watched it.

You need to be critical of Ringo or the bad guys win.

HEDOfloe 2007.04.16 08:59 PM

I guess I'm a sucker for orchestrated music because I enjoyed this :blink:. I liked the first part a lot better than the acoustic part, though. I felt it was like them just having fun rather than a more polished performance for us.

Jer 2007.04.17 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad (Post 943)
Don't ever! Thats the worst thing you could do. If the fans don't take a stand against their artist, then the artist will do whatever they want, unrestricted -- and thats NEVER good. We're the last line of defense!

Because you know, heaven forbid the artist makes the music they want to make over want their fans and the mass population wants. lol