Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (Music) (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Albums I bought recently and comments. (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=2276)

Inseu 2018.05.17 06:48 PM

Albums I bought recently and comments.

1 Attachment(s)
Usually I show off at jpopsuki, but it's usually buried by weaboo shit fast, so I just start my own thread about it here, the only difference is will explain why I bought the album and how I can feel about it.

The Great:

G3 In Conert: This album rules. Joe Satriani is on it.
Debbie Gibson - Anything Is Possible: this album is awesome, kinda like Michael Jackson's Bad
Cure - Japanese Whispers: a classic album, one of Cure's best. Cure is one of my favourite bands.
Elvis Costello - Armed Forces: Elvis Costello is one of my favourite singers, this album is extremely awesome.
Iggy Pop - Lust For Life: Iggy Pop is one of my favourite singers, this album is great from start to finish.
Pantera - Reinventing The Steel: I had no money to buy this as a kid, always loved the album cover, the music rocks
LA Guns - Greatest Hits: I like Guns N Roses, just curious what this sounds like. It rocks.

The Good:

Dead Can Dance - Aion: When I was a kid, I had no money to buy Dead Can Dance albums, not really a big fan of 4AD, just trying to get into this band, it's not easy. Cover looks nice
Debbie Gibson - Electric Youth: decent teen pop, really like her voice
Beastile Boys - Licensed to Kill / Ill Communication: I just picked these up cos they're in the bargin bin, I like some of their stuff.
Haddaway - What Is Love: good dance pop album.
Black Crows - Debut: I haven't listened but my cousin had two of their albums when I was a kid.
Jerry Cantrell - Dodgy Depot: pretty decent album to have. Alice In Chains is one of my favourite bands.
Jerry Cantrell - Distintergration Trip: just listened to it in the car. This album is very good, sounds like Alice In Chains.
Pearl Jam - 4th album: I never listened to it in full, but Hail Hail sounds pretty promising.
ZZ Top - Greatest Hits: I had this on cassette when I was a kid and wanked a couple of times to the tits of the lady on the album cover. Decent album with lots of songs
Chemical Brothers - Surrender: had this on cassette when I was a kid, feeling nostalgic, it's ok
Jesus & Mary Chain - Automatic/Honey's Dead: The band's name is cool, album covers are cool, but I never got into Psychocandy, these are their more mellow albums, I like them better than Darklands.

The Bad:

Moffatts - A New Beginning: This album sucks, I remember liking the album cover when I was a kid, Wild At Heart is a pretty good song.
Morrissey - Bona Drag/Kill Uncle/Southpaw Grammar: found them in bargain bin, the music itself sucks balls. Morrissey's best albums are Your Arsenal and Vauxhall & I.
Dinosaur Jr - Where You Been: this album is garbage. Decent guitar works, the vocals are very whiny.

The Ugly:

Matchbox 20 - You Or Someone Like You: boring boring shit, my cousin's friend had it so I was curious to hear it, one of these days I will smash it to piece.

Inseu 2018.07.10 05:13 PM

I owned this album for two days, it SUCKS.

Inseu 2018.07.10 05:29 PM

More into 50's and 60's these days...