Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Product Reviews & Information (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   [SR] 2003.12.17 - Electric Mole (DVD) [Concert Video] (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=54)

Lena-chan 2007.04.25 09:02 AM

EM's kuki still gives me so mutiple orgasms
is the best version of tadashii machi
EM gibbs move me to tears (and isn't the only one)
without mention that the Honnou's guitar solo from this live is far better than Ukie's
I would die of pleasure if someday SR release an extra with Suguroku Xstasy's Honnou and Izonshou *¬*

Mad_Mac 2007.04.28 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 2797)
without mention that the Honnou's guitar solo from this live is far better than Ukie's
I would die of pleasure if someday SR release an extra with Suguroku Xstasy's Honnou and Izonshou *¬*

I can't Find Honnou in EM......

WHAT A PERFORMANCE

This is the best DVD that Shena ever give to her fans in my opinion. A lot of her song played better in this concert than the original one. As usual Hata, Gave his best. My favorite drumist. The other is also played their best.

Mayonaka Wa Junketsu(WOW), Doppelgenger, Okonomide, Ishiki, Marunoichi, Gips, Meisai, KUKI(DAMN GREAT), Mr. Wonderful, Tadashi MAchi, and ODaijini

That whole song amaze me. I just receive my DVD just know, and I'm Speechless until now. Could only give my words through text.

Gips, is not as good as i expected to be, but it's already a good song, so it's kinda hard to make it lot better, than the original i guess.

KUKI, in this performance is the best. WHAT A PERFORMANCE. I agree with the other THAT's the best version of KUKI ever. I don't think even Shena could make a better version than this one.

I love the way they give the intermission, since it's not like a random meaningless picture like they give us in Just Can't Help It. I bet you people who love her since her solo career would cry when you see the way she put her solo career to THE END. Because i did cry even though i love her since TJ days.

A great DVD for me the ating is 97/100.

I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Mad_Mac 2007.04.28 01:36 AM

I can't find the bonus stuff though. Can someone help me??

I ca't read any Japanese, and the menu is all japanese excet for the "Play ALL", and "Menu^1^2".

Tokyo Jihad 2007.04.28 07:42 AM

Honnou and Izonsho WERE played at the show. But apparently someoner figured it was a good idea to cut em from the dvd! So don't worry, you're not going crazy. Having 5 mins of HZM figure Okonomide out is way > Honnou/Izonsho. :whacko:
:(:(

ChickShhh 2007.04.28 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad (Post 3164)
Honnou and Izonsho WERE played at the show.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I want to see Hirama and HZM play this..
I need a time machine.

Lena-chan 2007.04.28 08:23 AM

I guess SR saved the best from later
she MUST release it as a bonus on her next live dvd or something like it
O_O

Mad_Mac 2007.04.28 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 3166)
I guess SR saved the best from later
she MUST release it as a bonus on her next live dvd or something like it
O_O

We certainly hope so....

golem09 2007.04.30 01:18 AM

Damn, I saw the girst half of the concert some years ago. I still have to buy and watch the whole DVD though. It's on top of my shopping list..

Maou 2007.04.30 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChickShhh (Post 3165)
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I want to see Hirama and HZM play this..
I need a time machine.

I still :wub: pariscombo for providing the boots for Izonshou, Honnou, and Kabukicho back in the bay.

Op2 2007.05.31 10:18 PM

I decided to watch this DVD again today.

I love when Ringo fans Hata turing Ishiki. I don't know why.