Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   11.03.11 Earthquake (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=1632)

ParisJihen 2011.03.11 05:50 AM

11.03.11 Earthquake

Please someone tells me she's ok...

Nimh 2011.03.11 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ParisJihen (Post 72869)
Please someone tells me she's ok...

She's ok.

You can relax now. Everything's fine. In fact, none of this impacts anyone in Japan either, as long as Ringo is safe.

They were just saying on Fuji TV, after showing footage of cars and homes being swept away in a tsunami wave, and people running, screaming, and crying all the way from Sendai to Yokohama.....that they've confirmed Shiina Ringo is perfectly safe, and therefore they will cease covering the disaster and return immediately to the pre-empted INTORO quiz show, already in progress...............

Tokyo Jihad 2011.03.11 06:42 AM

We have fellow EMFers over there, and THATS what you're worried about?? Disgusting.

(If he doesn't post it here, Mugg's okay.)

baruga 2011.03.11 07:28 AM

But... She's more important than others!

W3iHong 2011.03.11 08:17 AM

Hopefully, she didn't spill her coffee on her score book. Well, for others, they weren't that lucky.

a_grumble_cake 2011.03.11 11:06 AM

Don't be assholes. It makes sense to wonder about the well being of Shiina Ringo or Tokyo Jihen members on a forum that is dedicated to them. Nothing ParisJihen said indicates that he thinks SR is more important than anyone else... he was just looking for information where he is most likely to find it.

ParisJihen 2011.03.11 11:07 AM

Well... does it mean I don't care for other people there ? O-°
And... isn't that forum, THE place on the net to ask this question ?
OF COURSE, i hope no one of this community has been hurt !
You're all so bad-minded, I feel so sorry for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_grumble_cake (Post 72878)
Don't be assholes. It makes sense to wonder about the well being of Shiina Ringo or Tokyo Jihen members on a forum that is dedicated to them. Nothing ParisJihen said indicates that he thinks SR is more important than anyone else... he was just looking for information where he is most likely to find it.

Oh, a Grumble cake, we reacted simultaneously, trying to express the same thing... I thank you for that.

baruga 2011.03.11 11:21 AM

I was actually being serious, though.

Also, most famous musicians have acknowledged that they're fine by now... Why haven't Jihen yet? Actually getting a bit worried.

imkookoo 2011.03.11 11:50 AM

Not knowing anybody in Japan, can anybody report how bad the damage is there? I know the Sendai area got hit pretty hard. How is Tokyo and the rest of Japan??

My friend's parents live down in Oki; she said that they are ok. And the reports I read said they were barely affected.

Cinders 2011.03.11 12:19 PM

I want to know if she's ok too, the band also.

I don't know anyone else in Japan, but my heart goes out to all of Japan.