Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Site Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   What they're saying about us! The exclusive report! (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=421)

ShadyNook 2007.09.09 12:20 PM

Hey lurkers and cowards, participate!

theres no need to bad mouth EMF on another forum. We love reading that stuff here. Bring it.

HEDOfloe 2007.09.09 05:27 PM

Lol. Yea say it to our faces ^_^

frecklegirl 2007.09.09 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuchiya (Post 16018)
Haha, one of those quotes was from me.

You said the thing about "so many" EMF members liking Hirama over Uki, right? Yeah, it really is a HUGE majority. 9_9 Maybe like 5 people who are just very vocal about it. The rest of us either don't care/have a preference or they like Uki, as you do. hoooonestly.

Maou 2007.09.09 05:53 PM

^ Yeah, well, you know the anti-heroes are so awesome that the four of us combine to equal the opinion of 500 normal forum members. It's just a fact that we kick that much ass. [/ego]

I find it dastardly funny that people bitch about us on other forums. :D

HEDOfloe 2007.09.09 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maou (Post 16037)
^ Yeah, well, you know the anti-heroes are so awesome that the four of us combine to equal the opinion of 500 normal forum members. It's just a fact that we kick that much ass. [/ego]

I find it dastardly funny that people bitch about us on other forums. :D

Yea, its crazy that more than one person would talk about this forum like that. I've never heard of something like this before.

And there is no need for ego, guys, anyone who says anything against what is expected is going to stand out like a black sheep whether they are awesome or not. :whacko:

Maou 2007.09.09 06:11 PM

^ Back when I was modding/a member of Project J, we had a bit of a consistent feud with the J-fan forums. They thought they were better than us, but we had Sam Pearson, guitar virtuoso Rustin Hiatt, and Dasr in our ranks so we were naturally better. :lol:

Tokyo Jihad 2007.09.09 06:38 PM

I think its pretty apparent we are awesome, so be thankful we speak for everyone ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by frecklegirl (Post 16035)
You said the thing about "so many" EMF members liking Hirama over Uki, right? Yeah, it really is a HUGE majority. 9_9 Maybe like 5 people who are just very vocal about it. The rest of us either don't care/have a preference or they like Uki, as you do. hoooonestly.

Or the always looked over faction of people that just don't post anymore because of Uki/nu-Shiina...lets not make it seem..

Maou 2007.09.09 07:43 PM

Larry/papa-pantsu is the freackin' man even if he did like Yayoshi more than Hirama.

kuro_neko 2007.09.09 09:00 PM

we are officially the perez hilton of the forum world, people love to hate on us but it doesn't change the fact that out of the entire english-speaking fanbase, we have the most helpful and resourceful members collected, more here than anywhere else

which is why regardless of how much silly bickering we do, it is still like a famillllyyyyy aawwwwwwwww that even means jihad, yes jihad, I love you like my half retarded whore of a cousin from texas shanialafawnia, awwwww ;;hugs;;

frecklegirl 2007.09.09 10:19 PM

...Shanialafawnia? XD

And it's true, we gots the info~ what nowww!