Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ringo's Playlist (Switch Magazine) (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=1219)

gekokujyo 2009.06.15 07:23 PM

Ringo's Playlist (Switch Magazine)

So I went and got a copy of Switch last night (along with a copy of HUGE), the one with Ringo on the cover, and it appears that she makes a list of 10 songs off 10 diff Japanese albums that she's been digging recently:

1. "悲システム", by 清滝人, off "PHILOSOPHY" ("Hi SYSTEM" by Kiyo Takihito)

2. "Monkey Discooooooo" by the telephones, off "DANCE FLOOR MONSTER"

3. "killer" by school food punishment, off "Riff-rain"

4. "兄じゃ I need you" by レキシ off "レキシ" ("ani ja I need you" by REKISHI, off "REKISHI")

5. "手芽口土" by 犬式 a.k.a. Dogggystyle, off "意識の新大陸 FLRESH" ("te me kuchi tsuchi (?? - probably wrong)" by inushiki a.k.a. Dogggystyle, off "ishiki no shindairiku FLRESH")

6. "Things Have Changed" by 大橋トリオ (Ohashi TRIO) off "THIS IS MUSIC"

7. "ワンモアヴァース" by マボロシ, off "マボロシのシ" ("ONE MORE VERSE" by MABOROSHI off "MABOROSHI NO SHI")

8. "だるい" (darui) by EGO-WRAPPIN' AND THE GOSSIP OF JAXX, off "EGO-WRAPPIN' AND THE GOSSIP OF JAXX"

9. "chaos" by Curly Giraffe, off "The very best of Curly Giraffe"

10. "Jazzy Joint featuring Jose James" by J.A.M., off "Just A Maestro"

I remember for a period of time she'd make these playlists on her website/fanclub site, and those were interesting. She hasn't done those in awhile, so this was nice; she still has excellent taste. I've tried my best to romanise those names as far as I could, and they should mostly be correct, save for the Dogggystyle one.

ShadyNook 2009.06.15 11:47 PM

i would be pleasantly surprised if she had Snoop Dogg's "Doggystyle" in there.

justriiingo 2009.06.15 11:55 PM

This song is tres cool.
J.A.M - Jazzy Joint feat. José James

lazer85 2009.06.15 11:57 PM

No shit Ego wrappin, that totally makes sense. I love them too. Can someone get their hands on the old playlists, I've always been curious what she listens to. She has to listen to Mango Jungle by K2 Disco, everyone does, but then we'll hear Kikawa on her next album talking some nonsense.

justriiingo 2009.06.16 12:00 AM

SR's old playlists.

ShadyNook 2009.06.16 12:21 AM

cool!

yeah, i agree. i just finished youtubing the songs on the list and the Just a Maestro is the best of the bunch. i'm about to get their album.

kuro_neko 2009.06.16 12:57 AM

ughhh, she just had to go and pick the worst song on the Maboroshi album, complete with gross overtly sexual lyrics about "climax" and wet panties....I shudder thinking about the obnoxious moans and groans as the two vocalists seemingly shoot their load all over your ears. FUCKING NASTY DA YO

gekokujyo 2009.06.16 04:22 AM

Haha srsly! I only just checked out the Maboroshi album to see what the (neg) fuss was about and.....I quite enjoyed it. Lawl.

Ohashi Trio is also pretty damn awesome. I need to hear more.

Scribble R 2009.06.16 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuro_neko (Post 57009)
ughhh, she just had to go and pick the worst song on the Maboroshi album, complete with gross overtly sexual lyrics about "climax" and wet panties....I shudder thinking about the obnoxious moans and groans as the two vocalists seemingly shoot their load all over your ears. FUCKING NASTY DA YO

:lol:

Rock rock, and you don't stop. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.

Orenji 2009.06.16 04:31 AM

It's great that she listens to EGO-WRAPPIN'!!!