Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   best song that was never performed live (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=583)

alleon86 2008.01.18 10:17 AM

best song that was never performed live

discuss

*not considered "performed live" when only a snippet of the song was sung.

Orenji 2008.01.18 10:39 AM

EDIT:

Okay... xD.

I'd choose "Shuukyou"... If Shiina (well, TJ) was able to perform "Souretsu", she could be able to the same with "Shuukyou", which is a masterpiece...

cyruslo 2008.01.18 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orenji (Post 23798)
It's so difficult... but I think I'd choose...

Mayonaka wa Junketsu @ Electric Mole!

"Mayonaka wa Junketsu" is one of my fav songs by Shiina, and her best single by far, so I'd choose its only one performance as the best performed song. Ever. Hahaha.

I guess you overlooked the word "never" :D

But I could not think of any song is like that yet... Perhaps someone can remind me later.

By the way, if it is "the best song that was never recorded in studio", it would be TJ[1]'s Himitsu.

Now your first 2 replies are both off topic:P

Cosmo! 2008.01.18 10:59 AM

Morphine has always been one of my favorite Ringo songs, and, to the best of my knowledge (which isn't saying very much), it has never been performed live.

Orenji 2008.01.18 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyruslo (Post 23800)
I guess you overlooked the word "never" :D

But I could not think of any song is like that yet... Perhaps someone can remind me later.

By the way, if it is "the best song that was never recorded in studio", it would be TJ[1]'s Himitsu.

Now your first 2 replies are both off topic:P

OMG!!! I'll edit my post! *////*

Yahiko 2008.01.18 11:49 AM

SHUUKYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

btw, I think shuukyou is more complex than souretsu.. cause of the voice effects and stuff oO i can't even imagine ringo singing it live... but it would make a nice live and btw cosmo, she performed Morphine in the first ecstasy concert.. i guess @_@ and morphine demo is live

Jonny 2008.01.18 02:01 PM

I read somewhere among these forums that shuukyou is the only Ringo song that has not been performed live.

pariscombo 2008.01.18 02:02 PM

Actually it's harder to find out the songs that are never performed live.

That I can think of :

1. 愛妻家の朝食 (but actually it was performed in An-pon-tan live.)
2. 宗教
3. 黄昏泣き
4. BB.Queen
5. ハツコイ娼女
6. several songs of 唄ひ手冥利~其ノ壱~

and...

7. Ringo Catalogue --> I want it to be performed live.

Lena-chan 2008.01.18 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo! (Post 23801)
Morphine has always been one of my favorite Ringo songs, and, to the best of my knowledge (which isn't saying very much), it has never been performed live.

it was performed more than once, PM me if you want the audio rips

and @topic
it's obvious

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKYOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

and I still die 'n kill to listen to 愛妻家の朝食 live

and I ageed with
cyruslo, himitsu phase 1 was the best song in the world never recorded in studio

Cosmo! 2008.01.18 03:08 PM

Well don't I feel stupid. Thanks for the corrections, everyone. (I'll be bothering you later on when I'm at home, Lena!) Now I'll call it a great song that needs to be performed live more.

Shuukyou is an obvious choice. Don't know how I forgot that one. It's hard for me to think of great songs that haven't been performed live at least once already off the top of my head.