Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   (2009.06.24) Tomosaka Rie - Toridori. [Album] (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=1093)

Orenji 2009.04.06 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glathannus (Post 49056)
So does this officially mean she's an object, then?

Well she's an idol so yeah, she's an object LOL.

ShadyNook 2009.04.06 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChickShhh (Post 49003)

so Ringo did 2 songs for her, and track 7 is arranged by herself
There's one from Izawa and one from Eskigumo as well
so what you guys reckon :hmph:

Ickygumbo?!

Consider it bought! I hope Rie learned how to sing.

RollOverHobo 2009.04.06 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyNook (Post 49064)
I hope Rie learned how to sing.

yup...mokuren no cream is painful to listen to...:whacko:

My question is was she that much of a successful singer that she
warrants a comeback?
Coz I didn't think she was... I thought she was better known for acting.

Glathannus 2009.04.06 10:26 PM

She's better known for taking most of her clothes off.

kuro_neko 2009.04.06 10:27 PM

yeah, this album news is kind of bizarre. where did the news come from? I want to look at the complete track listing/credits etc

maybe she got signed to a certain amount of records and her label requested another or something.

ChickShhh 2009.04.07 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuro_neko (Post 49095)
yeah, this album news is kind of bizarre. where did the news come from? I want to look at the complete track listing/credits etc

maybe she got signed to a certain amount of records and her label requested another or something.

The news came from Kronekodow
http://www.kronekodow.com/html/01info/news.html

miffunevii 2009.04.07 02:30 AM

I believe they estan that laying it the way to be the new singer of TJ ........ Ringo has in mind his race alone

Scribble R 2009.04.07 03:41 AM

Er, this was pretty unexpected. It irks me seeing Izawa and Ukigumo writing for her as well as SR, though

a_grumble_cake 2009.04.07 04:33 AM

there are recent pictures of her on oricon and she looks good but a 30 year old idol... do those even exist?

I googled Tomosaka's diary/blog for "Shiina Ringo" and just "Ringo" but I didn't see any recent mentions. If any of you Japanese speakers are feeling nosy, her diary mentions Ringo a bunch of time- having dinner together, reminiscing about old times etc.

mizer_unmei 2009.04.07 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_grumble_cake (Post 49117)
there are recent pictures of her on oricon and she looks good but a 30 year old idol... do those even exist?

I googled Tomosaka's diary/blog for "Shiina Ringo" and just "Ringo" but I didn't see any recent mentions. If any of you Japanese speakers are feeling nosy, her diary mentions Ringo a bunch of time- having dinner together, reminiscing about old times etc.

That's the typical sophisticated air the over-the-hill idols have. Kyoko Koizumi, Miho Nakayama and Kudo Shizuka are 40+ and they're all like that. But a lot of them seem to have gone even further in crossing over into becoming legitimate actresses.

About those blog entries, my Japanese is reeeeeally rusty but all I can really spot out is her saying how on rides to and fro places she played a Ringo or Tokyo Jihen song or talking about a new release. She says she had dinner with her here and here.
Here she seems to call her "Ingo chan", which I thought was cute. And there's a personalized note to her from something to do with Hesei Fuuzoku.
But with all the song mentions I wonder if she's more of a big fan rather than a friend? But I've never seen definite sources from Ringo or Rie to sway either way. Maybe there's someone who does. :X

Anyway, I'm excited. I really liked the other songs she wrote for Rie. Plus it's nice to see Rie hasn't dropped off the face of the earth.