Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Product Reviews & Information (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   [SR] 2008.09.17 - Zazen Ecstasy (DVD) [Concert Video] (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=867)

frecklegirl 2007.04.02 11:58 AM

[SR] 2008.09.17 - Zazen Ecstasy (DVD) [Concert Video]

座禅エクスタシー (Zazen Ecstasy)

01. 積木遊び (Tsumiki Asobi)
02. 眩暈 (Memai)
03. 少女ロボット (Shoujo Robot)
04. リモートコントローラー (Remote Controller)
05. 茜さす 帰路照らされど… (Akane sasu kiro terasaredo...)
06. アイデンティティ (Identity)
07. 病床パブリック (Byoushou Public)
08. アンコンディショナル・ラブ (Unconditional Love)
09. サカナ (Sakana)
10. 歌舞伎町の女王 (Kabukichou no Joou)
11. 弁解ドビュッシー (Benkai Debussy)
12. 浴室 (Yokushitsu)
13. マイラグジュアリーナイト (My Luxury Night)
14. シドと白昼夢 (Sid to Hakuchuumu)
15. ストイシズム (Stoicism)
Encore
16. 日本に生まれて (Nippon ni Umarete)

Second-Press Availability: Amazon.co.jp, CD Japan, HMV Japan, YesAsia

Glathannus 2008.09.13 12:16 AM

Even though it's now 3 days before Zazen Ecstasy is officially released, CD Japan says my order is being prepared for shipping. So either it departs late today (Saturday the 13th), or early Monday (the 15th). Since I live in a rural community where the post office delays 'express' shipments by an extra day, that means I'll probably have the DVD in my hands by the Thursday (the 18th).

CD Japan still doesn't say they're running out of first-press yet (unlike the last several DVDs that sold out on first-press practically the day they were shipped).

Ringo~Bingo 2008.09.13 12:17 AM

Me too! mine says it's in shipping process!!!! so hopefully I'll have it before Wednesday!

ShinjiPG 2008.09.13 02:51 AM

YesAsia continues to say "Processing". But they always told that it would ship September 17, so it's not a surprise. I'm already prepared to see the DVD only after everybody here has seen it twice x)

Ringo~Bingo 2008.09.13 02:53 AM

I'll see it at least 7 times before you Shinji :P

Maou 2008.09.13 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo (Post 38019)
I'll see it at least 7 times before you Shinji :P

And I'll see it seven times before you since I'm going to the store to buy it. :P

Ringo~Bingo 2008.09.13 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maou (Post 38070)
And I'll see it seven times before you since I'm going to the store to buy it. :P

WELL!! the people who were there in 2000 saw it before us all!!!!!!!! :lol:

Lena-chan 2008.09.13 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo (Post 38072)
WELL!! the people who were there in 2000 saw it before us all!!!!!!!! :lol:

but not seven times!
so we win
XD

kuro_neko 2008.09.15 04:32 AM

I stopped by a few stores in shibuya while my computer was being serviced at Apple to see if anyone had Zazen out two days early....no luck...since when did all the stores strictly align themselves on the day before policy? I can remember getting products up to 3 or 4 days before they were on sale about two years ago or so...at any rate every single Ringo product had "clear file" stick stamped on it which means they are still giving out this files, heh.

I got home and saw on Ringo-han they created Ringo screen savers for your computer, there are three. One is black with a blue apple that rolls across, stops in the middle as the screen goes purple, the apple goes red, then the lightning bolt strikes down, disappears, colors go back to black, apple to blue, and it rolls away off the right. There was another spotlight effect one where its just a pattern of the apple/lightning logo that slowly changes color as a spotlight moves around over it. They also had a Tokyo Jihen one, hahaha, where it is the picture of the band that moves and gets larger, all 5 of them looking silly, then that fades into them laughing, then the band's logo and Tokyo Incidents. the photos were the ones that appeared on the site of the band in crazy wigs and clothes a few months ago.

anyways, I guess I'll go back in the morning to pick up Zazen.

Ringo~Bingo 2008.09.15 06:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
BINGO FOR THA ZAZEN WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I didn't think this would turn up until late in the week ?