Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Product Reviews & Information (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   [SR] 1999.02.24 - Muzai Moratorium (CD) [Album] (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=19)

fluffiethesock 2008.08.09 05:30 PM

PS - Howdy, Ringo Bingo.. don't think I've ever spoken to you due to my absence.

Ringo~Bingo 2008.08.09 06:02 PM

Howdy Fluff!! nice to meet you :)

Lena-chan 2008.08.09 07:02 PM

I liked JCHI's honnou, because Ringo picked a guitar (that means at least a rawk-looking tentative) because izawa piano paying aaaaand because teh "I wanna be with you, I really really do... AAAAaaaaa AAAAAaaaa HEEEEEEeeeeeeeieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIII~" at the end (that gives me orgasms)
I liked the phase2 sounan, but to me it's like another song (the same that the two yattsuke shigoto)
and I don't like kyougenshou at all... well, I like, but it's my least favorite on SS, and I don't care if they rot this song... I should care, but compared with how they like to kill the songs that are on my favorite list...
I liked that medley that TJ1 with some SAPS members performed jazz a gogo and honnou
but if honnou is performed full IT MUST RAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O_____________O
but in top runner it didn't T_T
I wish this never happened, and that I could sleep in peace and honnou was still immaculate ~3~

Ringo~Bingo 2008.08.09 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 34286)
I wish this never happened, and that I could sleep in peace and honnou was still immaculate ~3~

I'll send you back in time Lena!! a time long before Honnou's innocence was dirtied and you will sleep like a little Lamb :lol:

Lena-chan 2008.08.09 07:11 PM

then please,
send me back to the time that I didn't have to work XD
I would only study and stay home listen to my darling Ringo, and Ringo would just still on her Suguroku Xstasy tour with the REAL jihens X3

Ringo~Bingo 2008.08.09 07:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Off You Go Lena!!!!!!!!!!!

don't forget to warn us in the past of the Shiina horrors to come !!!:lol:

Orenji 2008.08.10 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo (Post 34289)
Off You Go Lena!!!!!!!!!!!

don't forget to warn us in the past of the Shiina horrors to come !!!:lol:

HAHAHAHA, take me there too! xD

NCORE 2008.08.10 03:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maou (Post 34262)
Aw, SAPS lounge Honnou wasn't bad. It's not crap like Phase 2 Sounan or Kyogenshou.

It was utter shit, if she realizes the current band is incompetent, she should put an end to this nonsense already >_<

edit: Lol bongo, but..

Maou 2008.08.10 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCORE (Post 34299)
It was utter shit, if she realizes the current band is incompetent, she should put an end to this nonsense already >_<

I think some of us were ready to pull the plug on the band after JCHI... In fact, I was ready for new bandmates after the Virgin Line show (particularly Service). OK, yeah, the SAPS Honnou was easily the worst and I'd never want to hear a stripped down version of it again, but the song is still too strong to ever be referred to as "shit."

Lena-chan 2008.08.10 02:33 PM

lol my nerv tshirt XD
the past that bongo is sending me reminds me looney tunes
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD