Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Associated Artists (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Hirama Mikio - MONORAL (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=854)

Migoto 2008.09.18 04:00 AM

Hirama Mikio - MONORAL

Sorry for opening a new topic just for this question, but does anyone know if Hirama Mikio is still playing as a support guitarist on MONORAL lives?
I *really* hope he is... :)

Maou 2008.09.18 04:55 AM

Yes, he is. He also appears to be prepping a new album because he's been performing new songs other the Life and Rock 'n Roll demos that he released.

Migoto 2008.09.18 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maou (Post 38534)
Yes, he is. He also appears to be prepping a new album because he's been performing new songs other the Life and Rock 'n Roll demos that he released.

:D:D :D
MONORAL is scheduled to play in Brazil in december, so me (and other brazilians) will be able to watch him! Yay! \o/

Tokyo Jihad 2008.09.18 11:28 AM

aww what?? I wanna see Hirama play ='(

Lena-chan 2008.09.18 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Migoto (Post 38569)
:D:D :D
MONORAL is scheduled to play in Brazil in december, so me (and other brazilians) will be able to watch him! Yay! \o/

migoto!!!!!!! take me with you Ò_Ó
I don't know when or where (or how much it'll be)
tell me the details T_T
I wanna goooooooo~
>_<

Migoto 2008.09.18 05:32 PM

They didn't release the dates yet, but MONORAL will be playing in Sao Paulo and Rio in december, and maybe other cities too.
No idea about the price.
But yeah, you have to go! (Not only because of Hirama, MONORAL is a kick ass band!)

And yeah, it seems my english got a lot worse since when I used to post regularly. ><

Lena-chan 2008.09.18 06:31 PM

I have so much fear of going to Sao Paulo or Rio ó_ò
they will play by themselves as in a tour or like miyavi did before... or it'll be in a anime convention or J-rock convention?

Migoto 2008.09.19 04:02 AM

It won't be in any convention... They'll be touring on some cities (Sao Paulo and Rio are confirmed, the fans are speculating Fortaleza and Porto Alegre, but those are not confirmed), playing on live houses.
Anyway, I think people should start saving money... ;)

Lena-chan 2008.09.19 04:19 AM

why they doesn't come to Florianopolis?
XD
it's less dangerous, there is lots of j-rock fans AND IS 2 OR 3 HOURS FROM MY CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O
*starts saving money*

Migoto 2008.09.19 06:09 PM

Well, we won't know where they'll play (besides SP and RJ) until they announce it!
I wish they would annouce the support members who are coming, so we can be sure Hirama is coming too. :P

EDIT: but Hirama is really still in the band, as we can see in this picture published on their blog about two weeks ago! :D

Yahiko 2008.09.20 06:10 PM

omgggg

should I go?!

Migoto 2008.09.21 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yahiko (Post 38773)
omgggg

should I go?!

Yes!
(But... Where are you from? Maybe they'll play somewhere nearer than SP or RJ...)

Yahiko 2008.09.21 01:44 PM

I'm from Guarujá/SP.. its not that far from here

Migoto 2008.09.21 02:00 PM

Well, then I think you definitely should come watch them... Again, not only because of Hirama, but because MONORAL rules. :)

Lena-chan 2008.09.21 02:28 PM

I hope they play in Porto Alegre or Curitiba at least
I don't want to go out from the south :hmph:

Yahiko 2008.09.21 03:17 PM

I don't know monoral though >_>

Migoto 2008.09.21 04:10 PM

MONORAL - Visions in my head
MONORAL - like you
MONORAL - Tuesday
MONORAL - goodbye
MONORAL - Visions in my head (live) (you can see Hirama soloing between 3:06~3:17)

Lena-chan 2008.09.22 07:12 AM

I'm downloading the discography XD

justriiingo 2008.09.22 04:01 PM

That last video (Visions in my head) sounds soooo much like L'arc en Ciel.

Yahiko 2008.09.22 05:03 PM

I like it! they dont sound like anything japanese (i mean the music style.. not the language, duh).. but i like it!

all of us brazilian should go to the concert and make a ringo meeting!

*runs to buy something from Phase 1 to Hirama sign oo'*

Migoto 2008.09.22 05:53 PM

If I'm able to get near him, I'll try to have him sign one of his solo albums.

justriiingo: I don't think they sound that much like L'Arc... but they're signed on hyde's label, Vamprose, so there may be some similarities...

Lena-chan 2008.09.23 05:04 AM

I'll make a hirama t-shirt and ask to him sign, it's sexier

Yahiko 2008.09.23 12:44 PM

he will say

"where did you get it? :@@@@@@@ this is fake no sign fake no sign! >O renachan"

justriiingo 2008.09.23 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Migoto (Post 38885)
justriiingo: I don't think they sound that much like L'Arc... but they're signed on hyde's label, Vamprose, so there may be some similarities...

Yeah the other songs sound nothing like L'arc. It's just that one song. I'm not feeling this band so far yet. Have they released anything else?

And oh, I didn't know that Hyde had his own record label! Anything good from there to recommend?

Migoto 2008.09.23 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justriiingo (Post 38960)
Yeah the other songs sound nothing like L'arc. It's just that one song. I'm not feeling this band so far yet. Have they released anything else?

And oh, I didn't know that Hyde had his own record label! Anything good from there to recommend?

They're two full albums are Petrol and Turbulence. I recommend Turbulence!

In fact, the only two bands signed in hyde's label are MONORAL and hyde own band, Vamps.

ShadyNook 2008.09.24 12:36 AM

I'm shocked that hes a support guitarist for a band again!

Lena-chan 2008.09.24 05:01 AM

it's true!!!
O_O
why he isn't TJ support guitarist? XD
I'd like

Lena-chan 2008.09.26 06:31 AM

hey,
why won't you all come here to brazil to see hirama, migoto, yahiko and me? XD
you can stay in my house!!!!! isn't that big but we can sleep all together LOL

but serious!
anyone who have money to come and goes to the concert can come and I'll give bed and bath, and we can divide food, and we can also divide the hotel room (in the city that is gonna be the concert) in 4 or 5 persons (cause this way is gonna be much more cheap)
it's gonna be fun \o/
come here!!!!
I feel lonely, I like you all, and I need to make my english conversation better XDDDDDD
come to see me

Ringo~Bingo 2008.09.26 06:20 PM

Hey Lena, I checked the flight costs just out of curiosity and for me to come see the band and you it would cost me R$4,786 and that was economy class!! I don't think I'd pay that to even see Shiina live never mind Hirama on his own.. I'd have to have my sister with me so it'd be over R$9,000 I know mickey's the man but he's not a R$9,000 man :lol:

Lena-chan 2008.09.28 08:21 AM

but R$4,786 is like 1,200£
isn't?is it that expensive? o.o
well... withR$4,786 you can buy 4 notebooks, then to me is indeed expensive, since my payment is R$600 per month and my university is R$500 per month
but you'll not just seeing hirama, you'll seeing me and the 'best' brazilian beach (my city) in the summer!!!!

Ringo~Bingo 2008.09.28 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena
but R$4,786 is like 1,200£

It's about £1400 Lena, I can't put a cost on seeing you!! that would be worth any price! :wub: (not forgetting Yahiko)
But as for the plane ticket.. it's too expensive for me :(
Also, my own country's beaches are great if you can pretend not to see broken glass and syringes :lol:

Lena-chan 2008.09.28 09:16 AM

I want to meet all my EMF friends asap ;o;
all the university pressure is making me depressed and lonely, and I want to hold you all in real life
and if you come here in december you'll have as an additional Hirama's presence and a beautiful beach in the hot brazilian summer (and then you'll really understand why they say here is the paradise on earth)

Captain_Harlock 2008.09.28 09:19 AM

You're making it interesting :x

Ringo~Bingo 2008.09.28 09:38 AM

Don't worry Lena! you'll see Yahiko and Migoto soon at the Hirama show ?
I thinks it's more likely that U.S. members will be able to see you more than us Europeans who are sooooooooooo far away.

Lena-chan 2008.09.28 09:49 AM

then glath, jihad, harlock(montreal isn't this far too)
who is more that I don't remember at the moment but aren't less important to me
come here
now!!!!!!! in fact just in december, hirama isn't here riiiiight now
O_O

Captain_Harlock 2008.09.28 10:00 AM

montreal is really far XD what are you talking about.

Ringo~Bingo 2008.09.28 10:04 AM

But you don't have to cross the Atlantic!

Captain_Harlock 2008.09.28 10:15 AM

But you are rich! :P

Ringo~Bingo 2008.09.28 10:23 AM

Not that bloody rich! that I'll just hop over the ocean to see Micky! (also, it's my Father's money that makes me "rich")
Besides I recently had my allowance cut :( so I'm going nowhere!

Yahiko 2008.09.28 12:52 PM

it would be nice having a ringo meeting there :~3
but we need to be sure if hirama will go with them

Maou 2008.09.28 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 39303)
who is more that I don't remember at the moment but aren't less

I feel less important especially considering that I'm the biggest Hirama fanboy here.

I'd go, but I'll probably still be in Japan where I'll get to see Shiina Ringo, Acidman, and Hyde.

zarya 2008.09.28 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 39303)
who is more that I don't remember at the moment but aren't less important to me
come here
now!!!!!!! in fact just in december, hirama isn't here riiiiight now
O_O

XD Dear Lena <3
I guess we could always walk to get to you... would take a few years I think!
I checked quickly how much it was for a plane ticket to brazil... around 1000$ for us. Not that bad, but my rent is 700 (shared) and univ is 1300 (for the semester) so for one more year, I have to buckle up and only dreams of the trips I'll be taking in the future!
Unless I win the lottery or something ^^

Migoto 2008.09.29 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yahiko (Post 39316)
it would be nice having a ringo meeting there :~3
but we need to be sure if hirama will go with them

I wrote him a message on his MySpace, but he didn't answer it.
He did add me as his friend, though... <_<

Lena-chan 2008.09.29 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maou (Post 39330)
I feel less important especially considering that I'm the biggest Hirama fanboy here.

I'd go, but I'll probably still be in Japan where I'll get to see Shiina Ringo, Acidman, and Hyde.

hey maou
I just didn't mention you cause you're not in USA anymore, you're in Japan now, and Japan is far far away from here i-i (I just mentioned who I thought it'd be easy to come here)
I wish it'd be easier for you to come ó_ò

@ zarya
you can come here riding on bike XD
would take even fewer years than walking

but if I win the lottery here I'd pay for all of you /o/

Ringo~Bingo 2008.09.29 03:56 AM

I wish I could fly!! (as in wings) then I could come over on the cheap!!!
Is it not even 100% certain that Hirama will actually be there ?

Captain_Harlock 2008.09.29 07:30 AM

My rent is 450 but my school is 20,000 :DDD. I'm gonna go die now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarya (Post 39333)
XD Dear Lena <3
I guess we could always walk to get to you... would take a few years I think!
I checked quickly how much it was for a plane ticket to brazil... around 1000$ for us. Not that bad, but my rent is 700 (shared) and univ is 1300 (for the semester) so for one more year, I have to buckle up and only dreams of the trips I'll be taking in the future!
Unless I win the lottery or something ^^

Migoto 2008.09.29 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo (Post 39340)
Is it not even 100% certain that Hirama will actually be there ?

No. But it's very likely, since he's MONORAL's support guitarist, there's no reason for him not to come.
I wonder if I should send him another message asking the same thing...

Yahiko 2008.09.29 08:15 PM

link me to his myspace! lets make massssssspam! mwahwah

having international forum friends is bad cause you know its really hard to get to meet them someday, although i still have plans (and im working on it!) to make a trip to europe when my job's contract is done to meet at least some friends i've known there :D

Yahiko 2008.09.30 07:03 PM

THE DRUMMER IS
JUN MATSUMOTO

MY FUCKING ONMZCVj
adhbadjk
bnhmp
[

JMdoc
AFp[ajah
[rwep-
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF JUN MATSUMOTO IS IN THE BAND YET?:?

porraaaaaaaaa <O>

zarya 2008.09.30 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yahiko (Post 39449)
THE DRUMMER IS
JUN MATSUMOTO

MY FUCKING ONMZCVj
adhbadjk
bnhmp
[

JMdoc
AFp[ajah
[rwep-
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF JUN MATSUMOTO IS IN THE BAND YET?:?

porraaaaaaaaa <O>

MatsuJun? XD

Yahiko 2008.09.30 07:36 PM

LMAO not 松本潤. 松本淳, the drummer XD

Lena-chan 2008.10.01 03:59 AM

what Jun Matsumoto did that make you got this excited?

Yahiko 2008.10.01 01:47 PM

do as infinity drummer until 2005!!

Lena-chan 2008.10.02 05:37 AM

hmmmm
this doesn't make me as excited as you after all XD

Yahiko 2008.10.22 12:16 PM

http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#CommMsg...470503&start=1

w00t

Lena-chan 2008.10.23 10:30 AM

then I'll kiss/touch/take pics with hirama XD
w00t

Yahiko 2008.10.23 12:33 PM

I NEED TO PURCHASE SOMETHING FROM PHASE 1 OUT NOW!!!!!

but dollar is so fucking expensive right now! :(

Ringo~Bingo 2008.10.23 12:36 PM

Is it something for Hirama to sign ? just get a cheap Jihen single from ebay ? get Sounan or something it should not be that expensive.

Glathannus 2008.10.23 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yahiko (Post 40604)
I NEED TO PURCHASE SOMETHING FROM PHASE 1 OUT NOW!!!!!

but dollar is so fucking expensive right now! :(

It shouldn't matter how expensive the dollar is right now. Should only matter how expensive the yen is right now. Everything aside from the dollar, has been diving together, so converting from real to yen, should be proportionately the same as before. Contrary to popular belief, YesAsia isn't the only international distributor of Japanese CDs/DVDs. There are vendors based in Japan...
*cough* CD Japan *cough*
who only accept yen, and your VISA or MasterCard takes care of the currency exchange, however great or bad for you the exchange rate may be. If the dollar is really so expensive right now, then you might 'lose' less money on CD Japan's you-get-what-you-pay-for deluxe shipping, than on the real to dollar exchange rate.

I would approach Hirama with something rare like the 2001 release of Yume to Negoto (and/or my limited copy of Electric Mole that's already been signed by HZM), but that's because I'm an elitist bastard. I don't believe in seeking autographs onto goods that just anyone could have. Autographs don't add collector value - they multiply it, so a rare CD/DVD will gain more value from an autograph than a common CD/DVD.

ShinjiPG 2008.10.23 01:52 PM

And I thought Yahiko just wanted to show some meaningful and not so innocent item to Hirama, in this rare opportunity. A different kind of value =P

Lena-chan 2008.10.24 02:53 AM

yahiko
buy something for me
I pay you when we met and you give me!
right now I don't have how to buy -___-

no,
wait!
I'll ask him to sign my t-shirt
it's waaaaaaay sexier

Yahiko 2008.10.24 08:02 AM

No, not really.. Everything I buy is charged in dollar.. from my paypal account .. So no matter which place I choose.. I'll always be charged in dollars.. even cdjapan

i already tried to be charged in yens but i dont see ways to do this.. maybe you could help me?

yes, i want some cheap single .. and 2 of this, so that I could sell the other one for some expensive price on eBay

err .. electric mole also would be made of pwn.. but im totally broke right now XD

if jun matsumoto comes also, i'll give him some of my DAI cds where he played in studio for him to sign this :D!!

@lena: if you want, I could buy some single for you... i dont know xD i have to check how much time i have

Lena-chan 2008.10.25 10:49 AM

sounan I'd say
It's sounan that has Kao isn't?
I want the one with Kao if you'd really buy it for me o.o
I'll really apreciate

Yahiko 2008.10.25 01:52 PM

i'll wait till next month to see how the dollar will go on...

well, I'll let you know when I'm ready to buy it! :D

Glathannus 2008.10.25 02:06 PM

You might be okay. As expensive as the dollar is right now, the yen is even worse. Today it takes 94 yen to make a dollar. In the middle of last year it used to take 120 yen to make a dollar (meaning the dollar could buy you a lot more Japanese goods than it can right now). I'm watching and cringing because all my Japanese purchases are in yen, and payment won't clear my debit card until the day or the week of shipment on the things I've pre-ordered.

I remember "losing" $50 on one particular shipment in Q3 2007, from how much the yen had gained or the dollar had lost (depending upon how you look at it) past the time I had initiated the pre-order. I think it's going to be much worse for me this time.

merman 2008.10.25 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 40657)
sounan I'd say
It's sounan that has Kao isn't?
I want the one with Kao if you'd really buy it for me o.o
I'll really apreciate

Sounan has Kokoro, I think it's Gunjou Biyori that has Kao.

Lena-chan 2008.10.26 05:02 AM

then I choose gunjou /o/

Tokyo Jihad 2008.10.26 02:34 PM

Get him to sign Variety and mark out Uki

Migoto 2008.10.27 06:35 AM

(not related to MONORAL, but since this is the only active topic about Hirama...)
mms://i0101.rsv.optidc.jp/pub/01/070...irama_300k.wmv
45sec. preview of Watashi Samurai PV.
Why is it so hard to find his PVs to watch or download?
I only have If you can touch it and Akuma. Does anyone have any other? (Ware wa yuku, watashi samurai and/or 10:33 am (午前10時33分) ?)

Glathannus 2008.10.27 06:40 AM

Why is he just now coming out with a PV for a song that's been available on CD for 14 months now? What he needs to do is release a CD of the songs on his MySpace that you can't buy yet.

Migoto 2008.10.27 04:51 PM

AFAIK this PV was produced the time the CD was released, not recently. The link was taken from this site: http://eonet.jp/music/music_select/index_070615.html

Maou 2008.10.30 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glathannus (Post 40752)
Why is he just now coming out with a PV for a song that's been available on CD for 14 months now? What he needs to do is release a CD of the songs on his MySpace that you can't buy yet.

Gotdamn those are good songs. His next album is going to be even better than Black Bone and When I Feel. I must figure out how to rip those songs from MySpace someday.

Lena-chan 2008.11.20 10:50 AM

http://www.monoral-brasil.com/

12/12 PoA
I'm fucking going
anyone will come?

Yahiko 2008.11.20 01:29 PM

mee!!! i need to order the stuff for him to sign >_<!

Shoujo Robot 2008.11.20 02:06 PM

Hi, I'm new!
I wanted to say that I'm going to see Monoral here (Argentina). I'm so excited, I don't know much about the band, I just want to see Hirama!:wub:

I have to find a way to get him sign me something :S :D

Migoto 2008.11.22 02:41 AM

So you're not coming to Sao Paulo, Lena-chan?
:(

Yahiko 2008.11.22 08:27 PM

actually searching for places to buy the tickets for the 12/14 >_>

Lena-chan 2008.11.24 03:52 AM

I don't have place to stay X_X
I was going to share the hotel room with some friends, but they're not going...
and now I don't even know if I goooooo ;o;
and I think I'll have to go to SP cause my boss didn't let me go to the PoA live (it's on a friday T_T)
migoto or yahiko, do you have a sofa for me? XD
I'm small, eat a little bit, wash your plates and may even pay 10R$ for the daily rent LOL

Migoto 2008.11.25 12:53 AM

This week I'll be moving to a new apartment, so I do have space, but I don't have anything there yet. Until sunday I'll try to get everything (probably even a sofa! :o ), so on sunday I'll let you know if there's a place for you! ;)

Lena-chan 2008.11.25 01:40 AM

I can sleep on the ground XD
I can sleep anywhere in any situation LOL

Yahiko 2008.11.25 10:44 AM

me?? ohoho? im searching for one also XDDDDD

and i'll try to get the monday off .. if my boss allows me to

Lena-chan 2008.11.26 02:38 AM

then come with me and we divide the hotel room \o/ If until the concert's day the things turn back to the normal here in SC
It'll be so cheap ~_~

Yahiko 2008.11.26 03:14 PM

hummm! things to think about!

I preordered sounan and gunjou biyori.. but i dont think they will arrive till the concert T_______T what should i do

Migoto 2008.11.26 03:17 PM

I just ordered Bunmei Koukyou Gata Virus for him to sign... It's expecter to arrive in 10 days... I hope it arrives earlier. XD

Glathannus 2008.11.26 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yahiko (Post 41944)
I preordered sounan and gunjou biyori..

If it were a pre-order in the release date sense of the word, you'd be getting first-press for sure. Instead, you are probably getting second-press (the presence of an obi will confirm second-press).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Migoto (Post 41945)
I just ordered Bunmei Koukyou Gata Virus for him to sign...

I like the packaging on that one the most, out of all his releases. The pose is somewhat ripping off Kill Bill, but this particular cardboard digipack has a really nice glossy finish around it, and fingerprints on it aren't obvious because the cover art is bright. I think you get an "M" sticker with it too.

pocket 2008.11.28 05:21 AM

hopefully he will have a good sharpie and not a biro or a regular pen because it's going to be hard to write on the shiny cover.......unless he signs the booklet inside.

A friend who is going to a concert in Chile told me that when she was buying her tickets the ticket seller mentioned there was a famous support guitarist touring with MONORAL and that she might appreciate it :huh: (she was carrying a guitar case at the time and I guess the guy noticed it)

Tisheena V. Manzana 2008.11.28 01:34 PM

oh my, oh mymymy
he is really coming with monoral , isn't he? wow. I'm in argentina so I can go to see him. yeah, i will just go to the concert to see hirama and shout something like "HIRRRRRAMA" n_n

Yahiko 2008.11.29 04:19 AM

oh yeah glath, I mistook it

ohh good, we need a good pen

pocket 2008.11.29 06:43 AM

Yes a sharpie pen or one of those pens you write on CD disks with should work. (I only know because my five year old son tried to write on my copy of the CD cover of my Gata Virus with a regular pen and it didn't work....*phew*)

Oh and if you do manage to meet him, please let him know you are reprensenting lots of other Hirama fans who would love to be there to see him especially but couldn't make it to South America. :P

pauline~ 2008.11.29 08:41 AM

Monoral will come to Chile soon and almost I die of a heart attack when I realize that would come with Hirama! I dying to see him but I don't like totally monoral xD.

Migoto 2008.12.01 03:27 PM

Actually I'm confused on where should I ask him to sign (IF I have the chance to). The digipack, the booklet, the actual disc...?
Where do you think it fits better?

Yahiko 2008.12.01 03:47 PM

all of them??

i will ask him to sign the paper cover, the disc and the lyrics of kao

pocket 2008.12.02 07:10 AM

Let him choose maybe?, but personally I always like the cover of insert booklets signed.

I'm not sure if he's actually going to turn up to the signing sessions since some previous Monoral signing sessions/events etc have only featured the two main members of the band, but it might be different for this tour? (I hope so, I'm bribing someone to get something signed for me). I think whatever happens he's going to be a bit surprised at the fact that some fans are going just to see him rather than the band he is supporting. I know some people I know go to Erekashi concerts just for Mikio though.

I'm still wondering why Mikio-san looks like he's crying in that picture on the Monoral tour blog. :unsure:

Migoto 2008.12.02 04:02 PM

I'm not sure he'll be in the signing sessions, too, but I might have the chance of having it signed anyway... :)
And I'm going to the live to see both MONORAL *and* Mikio.

pocket 2008.12.03 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Migoto (Post 42416)
I'm not sure he'll be in the signing sessions, too, but I might have the chance of having it signed anyway... :)

Definitely worth the chance!!!!

and anyway MONORAL are a really enjoyable fun live band, with Mikio on lead guitar and backup vocals the show will probably be utterly fabulous. :wub: I hope they get to play Casbah so Mikio can rock out.......and of course Everest.... his playing on the album version is pretty awesome, I'd love to hear that played live. Awww and Kiri too......

Lena-chan 2008.12.03 02:07 AM

yeeeeeeeees
I hope they play kiri X33333333
I love this song

pocket 2008.12.03 03:26 AM

It's near enough guaranteed they will play it at every gig from now until forever, especially since the band said it was largely due to the popularity of "kiri" that the South American tour was possible. :)

Yahiko 2008.12.03 11:55 AM

Migoto: One stuff from JaME confirmed he will be during the signing session !

Glathannus 2008.12.03 01:07 PM

Now if only they would tour North America, my limited copy of Electric Mole (already signed by HZM) would be complete. I'd also have him sign my copy of Beautiful View, from back when he was still called "Micky".

Migoto 2008.12.03 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yahiko (Post 42456)
Migoto: One stuff from JaME confirmed he will be during the signing session!

That's great! I know a bunch of people who are going to the concert just to watch him.
In fact, I was asked to help JaME in the translation for the band, while they're in São Paulo. I hope to be able to hang out with Mikio... :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glathannus (Post 42460)
I'd also have him sign my copy of Beautiful View, from back when he was still called "Micky".

I'm sure he would be very surprised to be asked to sign one of those!