Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (Music) (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Currently Listening To... (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=8)

kuro_neko 2009.04.28 05:13 PM

Eat You Up-BoA

the american video for this song sucks, the asian one is made of WIN. seriously, those moves.

bromithia 2009.04.28 05:40 PM

They are pretty much the same.. at least, the new version is.

Maou 2009.04.28 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuro_neko (Post 51636)
Eat You Up-BoA

How is the album? I'm not real familiar with her music. I've only listened to one of her Korean albums.

ShinjiPG 2009.04.28 06:09 PM

*ShinjiPG gets uncomfortable with the simple idea of Maou, of all people, listening to BoA's english album*

kuro_neko 2009.04.28 06:20 PM

I actually am not a BoA fan and I don't have her english album, I just put this on youtube sometimes when I'm bored. I'm too lazy to actually download the album. I've heard some of the other tracks on the cd and it sounds good if you like that type of music. Obsessed is really catchy. IMO much of BoA's appeal goes out the window without the visuals so I'm diggin such watching the PV from to time. I have a weird relationship like this with about three artists. I will watch Pokerface and Umbrella on youtube when I'm feeling retarded, I but think the idea of actually have Rihanna or Lady GaGa on my hard drive is a bit too much to take.

besides, I need all the space I can afford for tori bootlegs. seriously, I don't think I actually need this many live official bootlegs on my computer....

Maou 2009.04.28 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG (Post 51640)
*ShinjiPG gets uncomfortable with the simple idea of Maou, of all people, listening to BoA's english album*

=) I liked Atlantis Princess. I miss KMC.

kuro_neko 2009.04.28 09:29 PM

Mean Machine-Suuhaa

this was the weirdest project ever.

ShinjiPG 2009.04.29 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuro_neko (Post 51650)
Mean Machine-Suuhaa

this was the weirdest best project ever.

More like this :P
The Mean Machine album is hearts and gold.

CLT: Madonna - Ray of Light (album)
It's good, but not that good. I got it mostly for the song "Drowned World/Substitute for Love".

NCORE 2009.04.29 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maou (Post 51642)
=) I liked Atlantis Princess. I miss KMC.

KMC, that japanese forum? Is it gone?
When did this happen? *I'm out of the loop..*

Errrrr,
Listening to Genesis - The Lamb lies down on Broadway
I've also been listening (and watching) the extremely low quality cellphone cam rip of the Evangelion2:0 trailer, I truly am intrigued by the piece..
The trailer looks quite epic aswell.. (slightly on topic :P)

ShinjiPG 2009.04.29 06:51 AM

Hm, KMC is still active.
I don't know what Atlantis Princess is tho. Is it a BoA song?