Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Created an account just to say this: (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=1704)

The Most Curious Thing 2011.06.20 06:11 AM

Created an account just to say this:

Kalk Samen Kuri.

I've been listing to TJ for about a year but have never taken a shot at her solo work apart from a few Youtube videos. A friend insisted that I at least listen to her copy of KSK, and...wow. Amazing, and maybe even more amazing to my ears than Adult. It's also solid evidence that eclecticness does not preclude stylistic cohesion. Three listens and I have yet to find a weak link in the album.

Incidentally, what should I listen to next? Shouso Strip?

Orenji 2011.06.20 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Most Curious Thing (Post 75701)
Kalk Samen Kuri.

I've been listing to TJ for about a year but have never taken a shot at her solo work apart from a few Youtube videos. A friend insisted that I at least listen to her copy of KSK, and...wow. Amazing, and maybe even more amazing to my ears than Adult. It's also solid evidence that eclecticness does not preclude stylistic cohesion. Three listens and I have yet to find a weak link in the album.

Incidentally, what should I listen to next? Shouso Strip?

Welcome! And yeah, you maybe should listen to SS next. It is also a perfect album, IMO.

Tokyo Jihad 2011.06.20 07:57 AM

SS, MM, any singles up to (and including) Ringo no Uta (you can substitute in Watashi no Houden).

Seek no further music from this artist.

Entryâ„–1 2011.06.20 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad (Post 75705)
Seek no further music from this artist.

Hahaha, good luck with that. KSK already has you hooked. Once you hear SS, there's no turning back, you'll find yourself wanting to hear everything she's ever put her voice to, good or bad.

ChickShhh 2011.06.20 08:11 AM

For HF, play Hatsukoi Shoujo 13 times will do.

deadgrandma 2011.06.20 08:48 AM

Don't listen to them, they're old fuddy duddies :-p. Just fucking go for it and ignore everyone else.

W3iHong 2011.06.20 09:29 AM

listen to dopamint. ITS A REALLY REALLY GOOD SONG. trollolololollollollolololololololol

But really, listen to all the albums. Like what your mind is telling you, not these bunch of music-dictators. Much more fulfilling that way if you discover what you like best and not people telling you what you should like. =P

Welcome to the forums. Do post frequently. This awesome forum would always surprise you. And access to the LARDER that is full of POP TARTS. NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN

Jonny 2011.06.20 10:54 AM

you like a virgin

Cinders 2011.06.20 12:41 PM

listen to EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING.....except Georgy Porgy.

Orenji 2011.06.20 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cinders (Post 75717)
listen to EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING.....except Georgy Porgy.

What's wrong with Joji Poji? I like it :-P