View Single Post
Old 2007.04.09, 06:28 PM   #7
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

While I understand your point and feel guilty about buying it without being able to notice the difference in audio quality, what do you think about people buying to have a complete collection? I guess that's a bit selfish too (especially for the kind of people you mentioned, that wanted to buy the album in high quality instead of the regular version) but I feel like there's nothing we can do about it. It's just bad fate for the late fans that can't buy the limited editions that were released long before they became fans. As a true Ringo fan, I wish I could buy the limited editions for her solo albums, but I became a fan when Tokyo Jihen was already formed so I can't complain about it. For the extra-hardcore fans (like you) I'm sure there'll be a way for them to find all these early limited editions, so I think everyone can be happy... (Maybe?)

But what you said about YesAsia makes me doubt I'll even get the DVD-A in the first place, since I didn't order it right when they made it available. @_@ I think that happened to me with THE BACK HORN's Koe single, which disappointed me. *considers switching business to CDJapan* =_=;;