View Single Post
Old 2007.07.15, 09:47 AM   #67
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Maou View Post
No particular reason. He just likes to post nonsense just for the sake of having a new post.
WHAT?! The reason I think variety is going to be awesome is because I have never been dissappointed by TJ, and I have liked uki's songs so far, especially OSCA, and it looks like they are going into a new direction that I really like. Although, asides from OSCA, I would not say the other 2 songs are some of my favorite tokyo jihen songs, although I do like them both very much, especially kaban no nakami. And looking back at the shuraba single it did not really say much about the ADULT, even shuraba itself was completely different than the album version, but I feel that judging from the pictures, the album covers, and the songs itself, I have a good idea of where they are heading.

And as for my previous post, I just felt that alot of people were bummed out by the fact that UKI (GASP) was composing seven songs for Variety so I wanted to say something positive. Is that a good of enough reason for you?