View Single Post
Old 2007.04.13, 03:31 PM   #25
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

I phrased it as songs "exclusive to the album." As for Oiran, there was some debate as to what the status of the song is whether its a cover or Uki just wrote it, or whatever.

Now then, its still a rip-off for the people that did buy BX. I know its not often I am in the "people that bought..." category, but heres the rare case I am. If a band doubly releases a live show on dvd and cd -- they give em the same name so that way you know "Ok, this is the audio of that video." Heres the case where the glut of an album was directly lifted from a 3-4 years old dvd release. I don't care what country your from, thats a rip. We should be rioting in the streets, she should have got blasted by the critics. But instead it sold better than any album since SS, so what good would any of it do?

EDIT: I think it would have been magnanimously better if Shiina had released the Kono yo ni single for the movie. Hold on to Hatsukoi and save it for a true album. (And just trash the rest. I liked the Gamble redux, but the world wouldn't be worse off without it.)

Last edited by Tokyo Jihad : 2007.04.13 at 03:47 PM.
Tokyo Jihad is offline   Reply With Quote