View Single Post
Old 2007.10.16, 03:20 AM   #45
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
lmfao yeah right, like adding Hirama and H Zett M makes it capable enough. Hirama was a huge whore for the band, he was everywhere looking like ringo's lap dog during his time in the band, and H Zett H seemed either 1)quiet or 2) not able to take orders from ringo. They were only ever 2/5 of the band and what people don't like to admit is that Uki played a larger role in Ringo's solo career than Hirama ever did when it came to actual creative content (Meisai, Ichijiku no Hana, KZK era stuff which also happens to be considered the best, hmmm, I guess maybe he is capable).
I think you've missed the point a bit. Of course Hirama and HZM are more capable of producing an EM part II because they're the ones that did the original EM

I'm not saying Uki isn't capable (I don't think he'd want to though), but to say the other two aren't capable of doing something they've already done is a bit silly.

And to say somebody isn't capable isn't necessarily to say that they physically don't have the skill to do it, just that they don't want to, or it isn't really their style. In that context, Hirama is more capable of achieving the second coming of Electric Mole than Uki.