View Single Post
Old 2007.04.16, 05:57 AM   #29
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Well, I loved this album and here are my ratings for the songs on it:

(Out of 5 stars)

Gamble 5
I love this song, I find it very powerful, the build up to the end, I just love everything about it. BTW, did Gamble only appear on Zecchoushuu before this? Or was there another release?

Stem 4
I prefer the KZK version of this song better because this opens up a little too slow but I still enjoyed it and I feel it is placed perfectly on the album.

Confusion(TERRA ver.) 5
I love this song, it is a faster-pace than stem which I found kind of weird at first but it is still a smooth transition. I love her scratchy? voice in this song and how it gets more emotional towards the end.

Hatsukoi Shojo 4
This song was a little weird to me the first time I heard it, mostly because it was not orchestrated as most of the other songs are. But somehow it fits with the rest, in my eyes anyway.

Papaya Mango 4
I saw the "PV" for this song first and I fell in love with it. I really loved her expressions as she sang it which I guess is what makes me like it so much because every time I hear it I think of the performance.

Ishiki 4
This is just a solid song; I like

La Salle de Bain 5
The mix of yokushitsu and la salle de bain is amazing. I love the transition into english.

Meisai 5
The best part about this is how fast she sings it, it is always fun to hear.

Poltergeist 4
I guess the best word to explain how I feel about this song is "delightful." There is something creepy about it but also playful at the same time.

"temporary" virgin (TAMEIKESANNOH ver) 5
I just love the emotion in this song.

Courtesan 4
Another one of those that seemed kind of out of place but I love how it begins right after Ringo says "goodbye" in the previous song.

Yume no Ato 5
I love this version of the song, I feel she amped it up alot from the kyouiku version.

Kono yo no Kagiri 5
This is a great closer, the slow start lets you get ready for it after hearing yume no ato. And the ending is great.
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote