View Single Post
Old 2007.12.24, 10:53 AM   #2
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

1. Asobi Seksu, largely due to a conversation on here between (I think) Maou and justriingo regarding 'Citrus' (Maou said something like "It's the most consistent album I've heard all year, aside from 2 weak tracks toward the end")

2. Elliot Smith - Just seen his name pop up in quite a lot of places. Checked him out, and I like.

3. Prefab Sprout - A gaming Journalist at 1up.com recommended them as one of the most underrated bands of the 80's. Got their greatest hits. Love it.

4. Veruca Salt - Been listening to some Nina Gordon solo albums for a while, and decided to check out her previous band. Veruca Salt's album 'Eight Arms to Hold You' turned out to be one of the better albums I listened to this year.

5. Rush - I didn't really discover them this year. YYZ was always a favourite on Guitar Hero 2, but this year I decided to get two of their albums and they're brilliant.

6. Jakobínarína - If you like the likes of The Hives, check them out. Really catchy and fun icelandic rock. Discovered them on another forums "Currently listening to" thread.