View Single Post
Old 2008.04.17, 02:41 AM   #1
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction
Default If phase 3 was all girls...

Yea yea I know phase 3 was not talked about or even a reality, but still. I heard some talk in another thread about having a female bassist instead of kameda, and we discuss how hot she was and not how gay kameda was lol. Then I started think man jihen would really be cool if it was all girls. So I came up with a whole new cast of ladies (that in my opinion) would blow both previous phases out of the water. (The only problem is some play experimental music while other's play more conventional, not sure how it would mix, but on paper...) So anyways, I am asking you guys (or ladies) if you had a new female line up fore phase 3, what would it be?

Boku no...
singer: ringo-hime (could you have it anyother way?)
piano: hiromi uehara (solo jazz artist that is japanese, but plays in both america and japan)
guitarist: Tabuchi Hisako
bassist: tsubasa (the one they were talking about, I guess she played with asai kenichi...)
drums: yuko (most noticably from the cornelious group)

If you never heard of some these ladies, just tell me, I will get you some youtubage.

Now to me this band could rawk out with their (figurative) cawks out... If you disagree tell why, and lets hear your new phase 3.

If one lays a trap, isn't it the victims fault for falling in?

Last edited by jigenbakuda : 2008.04.17 at 03:23 PM. Reason: added tsubasa's name
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote