View Single Post
Old 2008.04.17, 03:13 PM   #16
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by Maou View Post
This = win. She has the best playing face in the world. She's so into the music. So much so that in just four minutes she displayed a wider facial expression range than all of Phase 2 combined since they formed.

Nawo is a good choice for drums and I'd have no problem with her or Yuko.
She is my favorite pianist, she is making love to the keyboard while playing and she is much more talented than any pianist I have heard in a while. It is like the piano is playing her and everytime the piano touches her spot another face comes out. I heard her do a duet with chick corea, you could not tell who was who if there was no video, plus a large percent was made up... I would love to see shiina sing karada with hiromi on keys... Oh the seduction in the air.

Anyways as far as them photographing... I think that it would be nice and simple, and tasteful, some v signs for fan pics, but classy for official. There are no real idols in that particular line up (of course we could change in the cellist from vanilla mood if we wanted an idol [but cellos do not rock too hard huh?]), shiina is the closest, she is pretty hot. I think shiina dresses way better than any of those other ladies... So cutesy stuff would not really fit.

I apologize for my horrible spelling and grammar, I also can not correct it as I do not know how to edit the title of this post.

Well I am into an all girl jihen, for no other reason than I am a pervert. I love seeing women. That is why 95% of the musicians I listen to are women (or have a woman in the group) . I do not do it on purpose, it just happens that way. I also feel that even if it had nothing to do with them being women (the new line up), those women are better musicians in my opinion...

Oh yea upright bass is so jazzy to be, can kameda play one. I think an upright would be better on their more jazzy tracks, it would suck really bad on their rock stuff. So tokie would only work sometimes.

Ah yes, an all girl band is an old idea, but I like it. It was really cool for shiina to lead those guys, it was so unique. Also at the same time.. man I love women, and the more skilled (not just air-headed), the more I like them. Those girls are all business, even if they are chicks. I think the hardest thing would be that many girls getting along. I heard it is harder for girls to get along.

But the plus side of that particular line up, if shiina let others write songs, they would be such great songs. I would not worry about letting another have the pen. In that particular line up.

Edit: who would be the new bassist? Have we decided? tokie? Anyone who plays electric bass at least as good as kameda?

If one lays a trap, isn't it the victims fault for falling in?

Last edited by jigenbakuda : 2008.04.17 at 03:26 PM.
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote