View Single Post
Old 2008.06.13, 12:14 AM   #16
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Just to let you know that Zecchoushuu is no longer available at Yesasia anymore I tried them and they said it's out of print.. nobody seems to have a copy now which is annoying as I really wanted it! are there any U.K members here who would be willing to sell me their copy ? I'll pay a good price for it.. or I could swap you my (off topic artist) Pillows 'Lostmen Go To The Past' Boxset ?

sorry if you are not allowed to offer trades or the like but I am really hoping to get it somehow and I cannot use shopping Mall Japan so this is my last hope!!

P.S on a separate note a big thank you to Frecklegirl for her great lyrics site I have all her Ringo lyrics on my iPod which is a great 'shut-upper' to people who say that you do not understand what they are saying! well after 2 clicks on the center wheel they see the translations and are a little quieter about it!..so thank you.

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2008.10.05 at 11:09 AM. Reason: just a tidy up spelling wise
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote