View Single Post
Old 2008.07.12, 07:19 PM   #167
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
hah, here its http://www.neowing.co.jp/music/essen...go_shiina.html

you have to buy one of those to get the folders:

Heisei Fuuzoku [limited/regular]
Kalk Samen Kurinohana [reissue]
Utaite myori
Shouso Strip
Muzai Moratorium
Daiginjou
Daikkai
Electric mole [regular ver.]
Seiteki Healing 3
Baishou XTS
Hyakuiro Megane
Gekokujou XTS
Hatsuiku STATUS
Seiteki Healing 2
Seiteki Healing 1
Most of those items (the ones I've bolded in the quote) are currently only available in second-press.

Guess that means I've only got two folders coming to me among things I already ordered, due to ship out late this month. Perhaps I should buy the regular version of Electric Mole so I don't have to bring out my precious autographed hardcover copy everytime I want to exhibit at someone else's house. But I've already allocated most of my money this month toward Shiina Ringo items that don't fall under the promotion. I'm just going to have to scour Yahoo! Japan Auctions later on when I have money again, if I feel like hoarding more than two anniversary folders.

I wonder why the re-releases of Stem and Ringo no Uta aren't on the list. I've already ordered those.