View Single Post
Old 2008.07.18, 02:37 PM   #85
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Ewwww...
Those are horrible bitrates. Almost as if it were snatched from YouTube, because the "640x480" might as well be 320x240, with how much of the fine detail will be lost. The audio is even worse than that. I think I'll wait until someone else (such as doobie) uploads it in MPEG, and with stereo. Especially since I'm not exactly jumping-up-with-joy over these arrangements of the songs.

HF/SenkouShoujo/OSCA/KillerTune were available in 96kHz/24bit, so if there was anything among them that you didn't like, at least the recordings were sonically rich. I'd rather listen to CDs of SOIL&"PIMP"SESSIONS on their own, or Shiina Ringo on her own, not because I hate lives or collaborations, but this simply wasn't an example of either artist in their element, and 64kbps mono doesn't exactly take the sting off of that.