View Single Post
Old 2008.08.06, 06:12 PM   #294
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by cjhobbies00 View Post
Still gonna come out to around 20+ though. You have to pay the middle man, and shipping too.
Yup, I took that into account.
The Ringo no Uta re-release alone, will set you back that much if you buy it from any of the major vendors, and it's not even as collectible, because there's no mole on the case or the booklet. All of the re-releases were basically non-copy-protected versions of second-pressings. Even if I end up paying $25 after all the fees kick in (highly probable), I'm still making off like a bandit for the other singles that are worth another $40+, two of which are sold-out first-pressings. Say what you will about how much you disliked the associated album - those two singles on their own are still fairly worthy for the B-Sides that should have been on the album in-place of other songs.