View Single Post
Old 2007.05.01, 04:49 PM   #36
Nebularus

Nebularus is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
um, they have already said that the first show is going to be at a Zepp. Basically these live houses are probably going to fit maybe 2000 people a show. That is a *very* small live. The way it will work is you will get a number based on when you bought your ticket and before you entire the hall you line up in numerical order. Thus, those who buy first get low numbers and get in first. Once your inside, its general admission.

That being said, the last time Ringo has played a show this small that was open to the public (not counting Ringohan) was probably before Shouso Strip era, so this is a fairly big deal.

As for material, if the reworked version of Mirrorball is any indication I can see more electronic/f-ed up stuff. Think Oiran and Hatsukoi Shoujo. Very electronic.
2000 is a small show? Are you sure? I'd say that most TJ shows are around 1000 people (excluding the show I saw at Osaka-jo Hall), so this "live house" tour will probably play to audiences of 700 people or less.

TJ played a show around the time of their first single in a small live house. While I wasn't into TJ at that point, I do recall seeing an ad where they were playing at Chicken George in Kobe which must hold about 500 people.
Nebularus is offline   Reply With Quote