View Single Post
Old 2008.09.16, 09:27 PM   #46
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

I'm getting a little off-topic here, but hmmm...

Originally Posted by About the author
My name is Dan and I'll be your host for the CDJapan blog. As a part of the CDJapan contents team, I'm mostly responsible for the Japanese independent music, foreign music, and articles on our site. I listen to pretty much everything but my current favorites are UA and Ringo Shiina/Tokyo Jihen.
Think there might be a connection?
It's not so much the timing of CD Japan's update that I'm dwelling on (because HMV Japan updated around the same time), but rather the very particular upper/lower casing of MoRA, plus a few timely updates in the past for other Shiina Ringo / Tokyo Jihen products that did not immediately show up on the listings of competitor websites, with descriptions that sounded like paraphrased versions of what Ringohan members already posted over here.

I think there's no description at CD Japan on the MoRA boxes yet, because with what little is known or universally agreed upon over here, whoever is responsible for managing the CD Japan product listings, probably feels that it would be confusing or possibly inaccurate, and they only want to post clear information that they think everyone will understand correctly.