View Single Post
Old 2007.05.07, 03:22 PM   #37
Koufukuron

Koufukuron pleased at least somebody

O_O I hate when people get so worked up over if questions. I can understand how very important she is to some people, but still, save that rage for when someone makes a joke about your mother or somene close to you passing away.

I think its just fine to ponder on things like this, It can make you appreciate it more (but I think someone already said that. Well, in that case I second it haha)

I dont think I'd kill myself o__o But I think I would be very sad for a short time. Then I'd just listen to her music from then or with more of a nostalgic feeling. She's come pretty far in her career in her life, I dont think she would have died empty handed. It wouldnt be as much of a tragedy as say someone dying who had nothing at all. If I was sad, it would definetely be in a selfish way. I dont think I'd really be so sad for her (unless of course she died by being tortured in a dungeon or something. Thats definetely tragic) Not sure if I'm making much sense, hopefully some of you will get what I'm saying XD