View Single Post
Old 2008.12.31, 07:35 AM   #157
whitetap

whitetap is headed in the right direction

Thank you very much Whisle for the picture! Last time I visited I saw it I promptly saved it cos I thought it's the best I've seen.

I HAVE to say my face actually grew hot for a few seconds when I saw frecklegirl's reply. Every line sounds incredibly annoyed and unnecessarily patronising. If that's not your intention, I hope you do realise your writing style does look like that.

We've been incessantly warned not to ask for anything without contributing and when a relatively new member tries to contribute something, he gets told off for not going through pages and pages.

sorry I didn't mean to start drama, but I'd just like to express some 'user feedback', as a non-hardcore SR fan whose work may not allow me to visit/post often, I feel more than unwelcome from this place.

I come here for SR news and pictures of releases I can't afford, yes, to sneak in on conversations between knowledgable fans, and it seems that's not encouraged. If frecklegirl wants this forum to be for hardcore fans only ("I mean, come on... we are, after all, kiiind of hardcore fans here") I guess it could be expressly stated on the forum.

Sorry for the rant, I hope it wouldn't be taken the wrong way. I do enjoy posting here sometimes.
whitetap is offline   Reply With Quote