View Single Post
Old 2007.05.09, 03:43 PM   #130
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Jihad: You rock. *thumbs up*

Whitetap: No you did not do anything wrong. Just because I don't like something doesn't mean you can't like them, and in no way am I saying that you have horrible taste. After all, you're a Shiina Ringo/Tokyo Jihen fan. But being a fan of somebody doesn't mean I have to like ALL their songs. There are some SR songs (yes from her solo days even) that I still can't stand to listen to.

fluffie: I'm here as a constant reminder of what TJ could have been, but didn't become. Do you know how heartbreaking it is to see your ideal muscian take a bad turn and start making nonsense? It's like seeing my own sister start taking drugs and cutting herself. Why do you think I'm still sticking around? Only because I'm still hopeful that TJ will redeem themselves.

I don't think there's any point having a Hirama vs Uki thread now, since it's clear that Uki has "won" already.

Just a thought, if anyone has a problem with me or my posts, I cordially invite you to add me to your "ignore" list.