View Single Post
Old 2009.04.17, 04:10 AM   #34
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

wow, cdjapan is crazy fast, they updated the album and have official news and a tracklisting, crazy. so it is not going to include the new single, but it will have the minna no uta song. and if it has the b-side from the single it has a different name because there is SG on the track listing so far it looks like this:

1. 流行 ryuukou vogue

2. 労働者 roudousha the laborer

3. 密偵物語 mittei monogatari a spy's tale

4. ○地点から maru chiten kara from point O

5. カリソメ乙女 karisome otome (death jazz version) temporary virgin DEATH JAZZ vers

6. 都合の好い身体  tsugou no ii karada a profitable body (literally: a convenient body)

7. 旬 shun season

8. 二人ぼっち時間 futari bocchi jikan time for the two of us

9. マヤカシ優男 mayakashi yasaotoko the phony gentleman

10. 尖った手口 togatta teguchi sharpened tricks

11. 色恋沙汰 irokoizata love affair

12. 凡才肌 bonsai hada mediocre skin (I'd prefer "rough skin" but its not as literal)

13. 余興 yokyou sideshow

14. 丸の内サディスティック (EXPO Ver.) marunouchi sadistic (EXPO Ver.)

so there we have it, according to the blurb from cdjapan: all 14 songs were written and composed by shiina ringo, making it her first entirely solo album in 6 years (since KZK). Rich with the individuality of the creator and featuring the coloring of collaborations, there will be a variety and explosion of ringo sounds! She is releasing all at once and all together all the music that she has written up until now that was intended for a solo album. Not including her new single in May, the album includes both the Marunouchi Sadistic EXPO VER which featured as the ending BGM for the Ringohan live as well as Karisome Otome DEATH JAZZ ver, all together for a total of 14 songs!

and from the looks of it, the ENTIRE new single is left off, no a-side or b-side. So what we got here is 1 song we already have (karisome otome DEATH JAZZ), 1 we have heard live (yokyou), and 1 old classic redone (marunouchi), but EVERYTHING ELSE is new. That is 3 tracks we have had in some capacity, and an entirely new 11 tracks. Both MM and KZK were 11 tracks you know....

This is SWEET. the music seems very rose-tinted, kind of erotic and sexual. I have a feeling this album is going to have some provacative things to say about relationships and sex. this is going to be SWEEEEET

edit: also, there is complete symmetry in the track listing if you chop off Marunouchi. I think in the capacity for this album it is serving as a kind of extra bonus track for the endroll. The real last track is Yokyou. Man, COMPLETE SYMMETRY! I am so fucking stoked right now.

Last edited by kuro_neko : 2009.04.17 at 04:21 AM.