View Single Post
Old 2009.05.08, 07:28 AM   #105
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

While I welcome the news, I think it needs a little revision.
You're putting a 5 near the end of every publication name you've mentioned. That's a little disorienting to anyone who doesn't look at a calendar or Kronekodow to see what you're talking about.

People have to understand that Musica and Switch release their May issues in April, and their June issues in May. If I go searching through a vendor like HMV Japan, I can find a "Musica 2009年 5月号" issue. I could choose to believe that's what your 5s are all about. That particular issue did come out on the 15th of April, but not on a Friday. I have to look at a calendar to know that the 15th of April was a Wednesday and that the 15th of May is a Friday, therefore you are talking about "Musica 2009年 6月号".

I understand you're not a native English speaker and I don't mean to give you a hard time. I'm just trying to make this clear for everyone else. You are talking about June or "No.6" issues which get released in the middle of May.